Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Spotted!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914Bryan
So I get on the 5 freeway at Crown Valley in the South OC and I see a yellow and black buzz bomb in the #2 lane. Took everything my 2.0L had to catch up to him....

Name that Teener?????

Click to view attachment

Second shot????

Click to view attachment

I thought for a moment about us doing a 5th gear run to the three digits, but I know better!! Nice to get a thumbs up from a fellow World member! See you at the next Dawn Patrol

Bryan
'73-914kid
That would be me...haha i just got out of class in pomona and was in a hurry to get back home for the weekend. Nice to see another 914 on the road. I had a feeling you were a member here.. the car seemed familiar biggrin.gif
oldschool
QUOTE(914Bryan @ Feb 1 2013, 11:20 PM) *

So I get on the 5 freeway at Crown Valley in the South OC and I see a yellow and black buzz bomb in the #2 lane. Took everything my 2.0L had to catch up to him....

Name that Teener?????

Click to view attachment

Second shot????

Click to view attachment

I thought for a moment about us doing a 5th gear run to the three digits, but I know better!! Nice to get a thumbs up from a fellow World member! See you at the next Dawn Patrol

Bryan

Ha ha that's my boy...
Thestigz06
C'mon Bryan! That's an easy one!!
zonedoubt
Who's got the wheel while the paparazzi is snapping photos? poke.gif
biosurfer1
+1 I don't even know Ethan but I knew that was his car right away biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Thestigz06 @ Feb 2 2013, 02:44 AM) *

C'mon Bryan! That's an easy one!!

Tom_T
QUOTE('73-914kid @ Feb 1 2013, 11:35 PM) *

That would be me...haha i just got out of class in pomona and was in a hurry to get back home for the weekend. Nice to see another 914 on the road. I had a feeling you were a member here.. the car seemed familiar biggrin.gif

Ethan - you missed one of the few random chances nowadays to cruiz in tandem (or more) with another 914 & give the road going public a real thrill!
red914.jpg signal914.jpg
.... sorry, no yellow 914 smilie!

Next time slow down for a few miles to cruiz & enjoy it! driving.gif driving.gif

.... then you can bye1.gif & driving.gif

Home will still be there 15 mins later! biggrin.gif
JamesM
That is one thing I miss about living in Orange County, actually seeing other 914s being driven on a semi regular basis.

The total number of other 914s I have seen in the last 10 years on Utah roads is less then the number i own.

Sad

914Bryan
QUOTE(zonedoubt @ Feb 2 2013, 08:05 AM) *

Who's got the wheel while the paparazzi is snapping photos? poke.gif

I have four arms shades.gif
euro911
When did you put the black vinyl on your sails, Ethan?
'73-914kid
It's actually plasti-dip poke.gif

I wanted to see if I liked the look of the vinyl, and haven't had the time to get the vinyl and drill the holes fro the trim, so It's been like that for a few months now...haha
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.