Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sold: 944 4-piston Brake Caliper Setup
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
RON S.
I'm selling a 944 front brake setup I've had on my 914/6 until I swapped it out for a 930 Turbo setup.

All items pictured were bought brand new with the exception of the calipers. All items were bought around 2000.
Also, All the items were installed during my resto, but Never turned a single mile on a public road before they were all removed for the 930 swap.
The unit was in working condition until 2007 when they were removed. They've sat on a shelf since.
The discs were bought new,have been drilled and chamfered, they still have the machine marks easily visible.
The 944 calipers were milled to install on struts w/a 3-1/2'' caliper bolt spacing.
The pads are semi metallic if I recall.
The 19mm ATE master cylinder was bought new. All appearances are surface rust from sitting. No struts or hubs are included. What is in the pics related to the system is all that is for sale.
Price is $300.00 shipped complete from 29488. Shipping would be in 2 flat rate priority USPS boxes to cut down on shipping cost.
I prefer cashiers check or money order. No PayPal.

Email, PM for any details not listed.
euro911
3&1/2" spacing on the calipers?
RON S.
QUOTE(euro911 @ Feb 2 2013, 05:00 PM) *

3&1/2" spacing on the calipers?

Yes,
Most 911 struts has a 3-1/2" bolt spacing on the caliper mounting bolts. 914 struts are I believe 3''. The 944 Turbo calipers came w/a 3-3/4'' spacing, hence they will need to be slightly slotted to properly fit the struts. t/his was done, as I has have 911S Koni struts on the car.
racerbvd
Trades biggrin.gif
1973_1.7
Will you ship internationally?
FourBlades

This is a really good deal for someone! piratenanner.gif

I have what I need or I would buy these.

John
bozo914
PM sent.
RON S.
Bozo914,
PM Sent.

Will ship internationally via USPS. + actual cost of shipping.

Boz,
1st in line

Fronts, as they look now...
1973_1.7
Ill take em if not sold.
RON S.

Sale Pending to Bozo914.

Ron
Nor.Cal.914
Put me next in line please! Thanks!

-Chris
RON S.

Currently in line.

Bozo914 1st.
1973_1.7 2nd.
Chris 3rd.
RON S.

Payment Receieved and Parts have shipped.

Thanks Bo.

Ron biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.