Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Got a new teener!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
porsche_dreamer
Bought this 70 off evilbay. Actually got a pretty good deal on it. Don, the guy I got it from was a great guy! It is an original L50E Adriatic Blue car which I'm excited about. May not be a big deal to some what the color is but to me it is. Its a shame it has had the rattle can primer treatment. Last time the car had been registered was back in 88 in the great state of Virginia, and stored in a barn since recently. So as you can imagine it has the normal rust. Passenger side long, outer rockers, suspension console, floor pans, and the Hell Hole area is not to bad believe it or not. Don, told me he got it to run with starter fluid and a battery. He mentioned the fuel pump is not working. So I will focus on replacing some lines and other odds and ends to get it running again. Once that happens I will tear it down and start the rebuild. So anyways I know you want pictures so here they are.
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
stateofidleness
Looks like a neat project! if you wanna get rid of those clear front lenses, send em my way smile.gif
nathansnathan
That is awesome, reminds me of mine except mine is 72 model year. Looks like it was an appearance group car with the vinyl sails originally, and the thinner (re)wrapped steering wheel, though the bumpers look black... I wonder what color the interior was. It's nice that the jams, etc were never color changed. L50E rocks. I am liking it, the potential. smile.gif
porsche_dreamer
Thanks, I have been watching your build for a while. Awesome progress! The black bumpers thru me off too. I wish I knew what the interior color was. The previous owner didnt know either.
JawjaPorsche
Nice Score! beerchug.gif
billh1963
Congratulations!!!!! Nice color..... I like it
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.