Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Maiden voyage
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
last337
Well I am happy to report that the girlfriend and I went for the first long drive yesterday without any problems. We have had the most beautiful weather here in New Orleans and had a nice drive along the river before heading back in time to watch the big game. Now if we can just make it past Mardi Gras we can get things back to normal around here beerchug.gif

Thanks to all for the help moving down the learning curve! I am really enjoying the never-ending supply of things to fix on my teener and I am sure I have many years of problems to come. Thats good because I would be bored with it if it was perfect smile.gif
JawjaPorsche
QUOTE(last337 @ Feb 4 2013, 11:14 AM) *

Well I am happy to report that the girlfriend and I went for the first long drive yesterday without any problems. We have had the most beautiful weather here in New Orleans and had a nice drive along the river before heading back in time to watch the big game. Now if we can just make it past Mardi Gras we can get things back to normal around here beerchug.gif

Thanks to all for the help moving down the learning curve! I am really enjoying the never-ending supply of things to fix on my teener and I am sure I have many years of problems to come. Thats good because I would be bored with it if it was perfect smile.gif

Need pictures of the "Girlfriend!" Unless you are Manti, then never mind.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.