Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Madison Alabama
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
gunny
I have had my 914 for about 3 months and was wanting to know if there are other 914s in my area. It would be nice to look at some other cars to see what I have and to figure out where I want to go with my car. I have beed doing a lot of work on my car (rust proofing, doors, new rubber, tuning, rocker panel covers,, ect). I have a great drivable project car.
last337
Im in New Orleans. Not exactly close, but closer than a lot of others here. I think there is someone in Mobile area too.
jrrhdmust
I am officially in Huntsville, but really closer to Madison. I have had my car for about a year now, but mine is a major reconstruction.
rex66m
There are a few of us down here in Birmingham. Actually went to a Cars and Coffee last Sat. No other 914s, but a sweet original 944, BMW 2002tii, and a couple of interesting Z cars (everything else was recent vintage). The get together is every Saturday.
Rusty
Nope... no cars in my yard off of County Line. w00t.gif

Actually, there are a number of 914 folks in the area. Myself, John, Brett, Scott, (all in Huntsville) a guy in Decatur, and a few folks that aren't affiliated with our non-Club. The local PCA group is friendly to 914 folks.

gunny
QUOTE(Rusty @ Feb 5 2013, 05:46 AM) *

Nope... no cars in my yard off of County Line. w00t.gif

Actually, there are a number of 914 folks in the area. Myself, John, Brett, Scott, (all in Huntsville) a guy in Decatur, and a few folks that aren't affiliated with our non-Club. The local PCA group is friendly to 914 folks.

I live just behind the new Target on 72. I was looking to get with other 914s to see how mine is running. I don't have any experance with the 914 and don't know if mine is running as good as it should. I guess I could try going to one of the PCA breakfast.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.