Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cheesy British Sci-Fi show with a 914...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ScoopLV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GRg8lxxtVY

Car shows up all through the episode, starting at 1:28 or so.
SUNAB914
I luv Scifi girls, nice blonde.

was there a 914? haha
76-914
Headlights didn't retract. I'd like to be the doorman at her motel. See how short that dress is. smile.gif
bandjoey
She's in the 914 girls thread isn't she?
ScoopLV
QUOTE(76-914 @ Feb 5 2013, 08:24 AM) *

Headlights didn't retract. I'd like to be the doorman at her motel. See how short that dress is. smile.gif

What do you mean they didn't retract? There was a scene where she kills the lights and pulls over. I know I saw that before coming here to post the link.

Or by "headlights didn't retract" are you referring to something besides the solenoids on a 914? evilgrin.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(ScoopLV @ Feb 5 2013, 12:19 PM) *

QUOTE(76-914 @ Feb 5 2013, 08:24 AM) *

What do you mean they didn't retract? There was a scene where she kills the lights and pulls over. I know I saw that before coming here to post the link.

Or by "headlights didn't retract" are you referring to something besides the solenoids on a 914? evilgrin.gif

At 1:34 ... lights are out, but not retracted

What blonde ... all I saw was a green throbbing light!
poorsche914
QUOTE(SLITS @ Feb 5 2013, 06:43 PM) *

I would guess the ignition was turned off but the light switch was not confused24.gif

driving.gif
Mike Bellis
Nice tits! sheeplove.gif
I like the cleavage shot as she goes into the trance, eyes closed driving down a winding road... Classic!

Click to view attachment
SirAndy
QUOTE(poorsche914 @ Feb 5 2013, 04:01 PM) *
QUOTE(SLITS @ Feb 5 2013, 06:43 PM) *

I would guess the ignition was turned off but the light switch was not

confused24.gif

My light switch has two positions, one to move the lights up/down and one to turn the lights on/off.
popcorn[1].gif
bulitt
I love these goofy old shows.
The Avengers...Diana Rigg wub.gif
SLITS
Ahhh ... solved it .... headlights/foglamps are out, but marker lights are on. They instructed her to push the headlight switch in one knotch. HLs dark, but up!

smoke.gif

yellowsleep[1].gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.