Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: No longer for sale: 1974 Porsche 914 2.0L. Can-Am Limited Edition
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
mr914LE
For sale: 1974 Porsche 914 2.0L. Can-Am Limited Edition, black over yellow paint scheme ("bumblebee"). Rust free California car. Matching numbers with Certificate of Authenticity from Porsche.

New paint by Yeaman Auto Body of Palo Alto. New interior including OE dash, carpet set, upholstery. New weather seals. New mechanicals: brakes (pads, rotors, master cylinder), shocks, clutch, bushings, ignition, hoses, fuel pump, resealed intake, Optima battery, Yokohama Avis 205/60x15 tires, 4-wheel alignment. Gauges rebuilt and/or reconditioned by Palo Alto Speedometer (except clock). Period-correct Racemark steering wheel with new leather. Owners manual. Undercarriage is clean but unrestored.

Needs: repair hole in center console (photo), replace pushrod tubes, windshield washer tank/pump.

$18,500

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
RFoulds
Is this a known car? Is serial number in can am registry? I'm interested depending on history. Can you post serial # ?
JeffBowlsby
This LE is VIN 14463 on the Registry. A very nice car, one of the best 5 or 6 LE cars in the Bay Area. Seller Mike R is a really nice guy too.

5 of us met recently all too briefly. 14463 is the far left car.

Sorry Rich there is a 50% buyers penalty to relocate any LE car from the Bay Area. (kidding...)
Michael N
Bump for a beautiful Bee. icon_bump.gif

Click to view attachment
sda4property@gmail.com
Nice car.
Under 20K for a LE..!
Cant wait to post my Bumble Bee when its done.!
mr914LE
Car is no longer for sale. Thanks for your interest and support.
bdstone914
Did you keep it or sell it?
sda4property@gmail.com
Hey Guys this in NOT My Car. Not sure why this guy jumped on my thread.
My car is in the driveway.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.