Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD - DELETE - FS: Original Mahle Wheels (4)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Nor.Cal.914
I have the full set of 4 Mahle wheels from my '75 that I am no longer in need of because I have switched to 5 lug. They are in great condition overall. Two have very old, but brand new 195/60 tires on them and the other two do not have any tires. I might have all four chrome center caps to go with them, but I will have to look. I should also have all original lug bolts that I can include with them, but because of how long everything has been sitting and moved around, I will have to look around to see if I can find everything.

I'm looking to get around $400 OBO for all four wheels and would prefer a local pickup. I will get pics up either later tonight or within the next day or two as they are buried in the back of the garage. Please let me know if you have any questions! Thanks for looking!

-Chris
dlkawashima
PM Sent.
Nor.Cal.914
QUOTE(dlkawashima @ Feb 5 2013, 04:19 PM) *

PM Sent.

Replied! Thanks!
-Chris
bfrymire
QUOTE(Nor.Cal.914 @ Feb 5 2013, 04:38 PM) *

QUOTE(dlkawashima @ Feb 5 2013, 04:19 PM) *

PM Sent.

Replied! Thanks!
-Chris

If the sale falls through, I am interested.

--brett
Nor.Cal.914
So I really apologize for saying that these were in great condition as I have dug em up and now see that they are not in great condition. 3 have very minor curb rash, but one has a decent chunk taken out of the lip. I did not think that they ever had so much damage but I also took them off of the car almost immediately after I bought it. Pics have been attached below and I would like to keep the price at $400 OBO with emphasis on the OBO! I do have all four chrome center caps and 15/16 lug bolts dry.gif not really sure what happened to the last one. Anyways, here are some pics and thanks for looking!

-Chris

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
Nor.Cal.914
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
audio_file
Pm sent
Nor.Cal.914
Until I hear otherwise, here is the order of prospective buyers:

1st - dpires914
2nd - bfrymire
3rd - audio file

Thanks!

-Chris
bfrymire
QUOTE(Nor.Cal.914 @ Feb 6 2013, 10:04 PM) *

Until I hear otherwise, here is the order of prospective buyers:

1st - dlkawashima
2nd - dpires914
3rd - bfrymire
4th - audio file

Thanks!

-Chris

Let me know when it comes to my turn. smile.gif

Going to the breakfast?

-- brett
Nor.Cal.914
QUOTE(bfrymire @ Feb 6 2013, 11:34 PM) *

Going to the breakfast?

-- brett

dpires914 is now next in line, but I will update as soon as I know where he stands!

BTW Brett, I'm not sure if you remember or not, but I bought my current engine from you last year! biggrin.gif still runs great too!

And I will see what I can do about the breakfast as my 914 doesn't currently have insurance!

-Chris
914outlaw
PM sent.
bfrymire
QUOTE(Nor.Cal.914 @ Feb 7 2013, 12:03 AM) *

QUOTE(bfrymire @ Feb 6 2013, 11:34 PM) *

Going to the breakfast?

-- brett

dpires914 is now next in line, but I will update as soon as I know where he stands!

BTW Brett, I'm not sure if you remember or not, but I bought my current engine from you last year! biggrin.gif still runs great too!

And I will see what I can do about the breakfast as my 914 doesn't currently have insurance!

-Chris

I remember now! :-)

you can always ride up with me, if that is what's holding you back.

--brett
Nor.Cal.914
SOLD! Thanks Brett! thumb3d.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.