Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: OEM Banana muffler
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
'73-914kid
Well, I've decided to keep the 914, and make a genuine effort to get it as quiet as possible. The header and race muffler are going away, and on will go an OEM exhaust.

Does anyone have an OEM 2.0L Banana muffler laying around? I'm really not too concerned with external condition, and for the right price might even consider one that has a bad rattle on the inside. I can cut it open and weld it back together if needed.

Local would be preferred..

Thanks, Ethan
914LIVE
============================================

PM sent.

Thank you.

============================================

quote name=''73-914kid' date='Feb 5 2013, 04:12 PM' post='1815425']
Well, I've decided to keep the 914, and make a genuine effort to get it as quiet as possible. The header and race muffler are going away, and on will go an OEM exhaust.

Does anyone have an OEM 2.0L Banana muffler laying around? I'm really not too concerned with external condition, and for the right price might even consider one that has a bad rattle on the inside. I can cut it open and weld it back together if needed.

Thanks, Ethan
[/quote]
eric9144
QUOTE('73-914kid @ Feb 5 2013, 04:12 PM) *

Well, I've decided to keep the 914

beerchug.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif beerchug.gif
914LIVE
===============================================

Need your e-mail for pictures.

Thank you.

===============================================

quote name=''73-914kid' date='Feb 5 2013, 04:12 PM' post='1815425']

Thanks, Ethan
[/quote]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.