Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Pair '73 Black Seats & All Hardware $175
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
strawman
I am selling a pair of 914 seats, including the rails and all mounting hardware, out of my 1973 Porsche 914. I'll even include brand new aluminum handles with the sale, as well as the little front adjustment doo-hickeys. The seats are in great condition; probably 8 out of 10. There are two very small nicks in the upholstery, as shown in the pictures below.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
JStroud
I'll take them, pm sent.

Jeff
McMark
Bastard. I didn't need them anyway... dry.gif

av-943.gif
strawman
Pending sale to Jeff (jconst)...

If anyone is traveling between the Central Coast and Sacramento in the next couple of weeks, please PM me or jconst.

Thanks!
McMark
You can drop them at my shop when you go to Infineon, if you've got room. Jeff stops by once a month or so.
Mike Bellis
I'm heading down to SLO feb 21&22. I can transport to the Bay Area if that's helpful.
JStroud
QUOTE(kg6dxn @ Feb 6 2013, 09:28 PM) *

I'm heading down to SLO feb 21&22. I can transport to the Bay Area if that's helpful.

Your the man first.gif

Thanks Mike,

Jeff
JStroud
QUOTE(McMark @ Feb 6 2013, 08:09 AM) *

Bastard. I didn't need them anyway... dry.gif

av-943.gif

Don't worry.....when I get the yellow car done, I'll bring it over and you can sit in them. poke.gif

av-943.gif av-943.gif

Jeff
strawman

Mike --

I just PM'd you about bringing your fender roller with you to SLO. You can crash in my spare bedroom after I ply you with beer while you help me roll my GT flares!

Geoff
JStroud
Isn't it awesome when things just fall together, this forum is awesome beer.gif
Thanks Geoff and Mike.

Jeff
Mike Bellis
QUOTE(strawman @ Feb 6 2013, 11:02 PM) *

Mike --

I just PM'd you about bringing your fender roller with you to SLO. You can crash in my spare bedroom after I ply you with beer while you help me roll my GT flares!

Geoff

PM'ed you back!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.