Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where can I get dog bones?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Type 47
it doesn't look like 914rubber.com has them
Jgilliam914
Go to the classified section and list what your looking for. I am sure there are plenty of extras other members have lying around
ConeDodger
I think I have 4 or 5 in my storage garage. PM me to remind me and I will check this weekend...
walterolin
AA has them, strangely they are called "desk pads". And they are not expensive, $3.64 US for aftermarket. I just got four a few days ago and they look nice.

P/N R91450502710
SirAndy
QUOTE(Type 47 @ Feb 6 2013, 07:27 AM) *
Where can I get dog bones?

Any of the usual pick-a-part establishments, like EASY, Parts Heaven or High Performance House ...

shades.gif
veltror
I recently bought them at porsche.
Type 47
QUOTE(Jgilliam914 @ Feb 6 2013, 07:33 AM) *

Go to the classified section and list what your looking for. I am sure there are plenty of extras other members have lying around

Thanks...I'm doing a complete rotisserie restoration so I was looking for new ones

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Feb 6 2013, 07:50 AM) *

I think I have 4 or 5 in my storage garage. PM me to remind me and I will check this weekend...

I appreciate that but I'm looking for new ones...I've actually got an old set in my used parts bin.

QUOTE(walterolin @ Feb 6 2013, 07:53 AM) *

AA has them, strangely they are called "desk pads". And they are not expensive, $3.64 US for aftermarket. I just got four a few days ago and they look nice.

P/N R91450502710

Thanksfor the direction and p/n. i did a quick look there before posting...no wonder I couldn't find them.

QUOTE(veltror @ Feb 6 2013, 01:28 PM) *

I recently bought them at porsche.

I might check with the dealer too, these can't be too pricey even from Porsche...my son is a Porsche technician and he get some discount on parts.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.