Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 featured in November Porsche Market Letter
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
carreraguy
Just got my PML, very nice article on the 914 by Jim Pasha; excellent advice for those persons looking to buy a 914.

The Market Update figures showed quite an increase over 2003, however some of the numbers may be a little off based on a smaller sample group; i.e. the median price of the 1970 914/4 showed an increase of 129% but the median price of the 1970 914/6 showed a decline of 16%! The '71 914/4 showed a median increase of 91%, the '72 to '75 914's showed an median increase of around 5% and the '76 914 had a median price increase of 13%.
Bleyseng
the early cars are just catching up to the later models cuz they were looked on as kinda spartan and bare models except for the sixes. Meaning they come with tail shifters and only the drivers seat moves.

Geoff
Jake Raby
Looks like people finally figured out that the original six is ooverpriced and is getting spanked more often by the four banger...

Nice trends- Me likes!
Bleyseng
ya right! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.