Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Original Sapphire Radio
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Mike Fitton
SOLD! Have a great original sapphire radio for the 914 with correct basketweave faceplate. Radio has been tested and is working on both bands, includes wiring harness and speaker wires. Very hard to find in this condition.
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
JmuRiz
Question:
Does it have an input to allow for the installation of an aux input like this? If so, I may be interested...
IPB Image
Mike Fitton
No input for auxilary plug, only input left is for the antenna plug. Forgot to mention it is also stereo version that is what the button above the right knob is for.
Harpo
I will take it. Do you accept paypal?

Thanks

David
Mike Fitton
Paypal is ok, just sent you a PM. Thx
hot_shoe914
Wow, didn't know these were woth that kind of money, sure wish I hadn't tossed mine in the garbage. sad.gif
Mark Henry
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Feb 8 2013, 09:50 PM) *

Wow, didn't know these were woth that kind of money, sure wish I hadn't tossed mine in the garbage. sad.gif

What was the asking price? I have a couple of those kicking around.

It would be nice if these ads got left up like on the bird board, easier to do the research for both buyer and seller.
dlee6204
What was the asking price? I have a couple of those kicking around.

$375 IIRC
Kraftwerk
Hmmm... Whats an original AM only radio worth?
JawjaPorsche
I got mine off Ebay for $100 and it included the face plate.
jim_hoyland
Which SAPHIRE model is the radio ? Curious; want to know which model is am/fm STEREO.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.