Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS- 4-1 Headers- Kerry Hunter- with muffler
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
tornik550
I have a used set of Kerry Hunter headers for sale. I have two different mufflers- one is a supertrapp and the other is a flowmaster. I personally love the sound of the flowmaster. I was very happy with these, I just need bigger pipes for by engine. I will post pics later tonight.

Price- $300 shipped (CONUS)
includes header pipes, collector and both mufflers.

i posted some videos a while back on youtube. look up porsche 914 with flowmaster muffler on youtube and there should be some videos of my silver 914. All the videos were taken with the headers and one of the two mufflers.
914bry
PM sent.
914bry
By the way, nice video. I like your kids play by play.
worn
QUOTE(914bry @ Feb 8 2013, 01:07 PM) *

By the way, nice video. I like your kids play by play.

If they aren't already gone I want them. But it looks like I am too late.
tornik550
Here are the pictures. Originally they were painted silver by the manufacturer, then I painted them black with 500 degree paint which pealed. They can easily be painted. There is no rust. There are no dents that are not supposed to be there (for example- you can see a dent in the close up picture- that is supposed to be there). The close up picture is to show that the round tubes that the head bolts go thru are bent slightly inwards from torquing the head nuts. It has not cause me any issues- I just wanted to point that out. Also, I realized that I forgot to take a picture of the collector and piece that connects the collector to the supertrapp- I have them, there is nothing wrong with them- I just forgot to include them in the pictures.
tornik550
SOLD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.