Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 1.8 and 914 rear emblem
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
moldygreg
Looking to buy:

-black plastic 1.8 emblem
-plastic "914"rear emblem

Wanting to buy period correct (1975) black plastic emblems with no broken mounting tabs. Willing to pay fair market value but no more than could buy new (obviously).

$25 each
PayPal

Many thanks

Greg
smile.gif
BKLA
QUOTE(moldygreg @ Feb 8 2013, 06:14 PM) *

Looking to buy:

Wanting to buy period correct (1975) black plastic emblems with no broken mounting tabs. Willing to pay fair market value but no more than could buy new (obviously).

$25 each
PayPal

Many thanks

Greg
smile.gif

I have a set in my stash. I'll need to check to see if any of the little tabs are broken/ missing. I know that I don't have the little nuts. I'll pm you pictures for your approval.

They may be off a'74 1.8 914, though... confused24.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

pins are good, but it appears that they were glued in by a PO as there is a bit o paint on the back.

$35 for the pair shipped?
moldygreg
Thanks Brett. Lemme know what you find out. Cheers.

I have a set in my stash. I'll need to check to see if any of the little tabs are broken/ missing. I know that I don't have the little nuts. I'll pm you pictures for your approval.

They may be off a'74 1.8 914, though... confused24.gif

moldygreg
PM sent type.gif
porschepartguy
QUOTE(moldygreg @ Feb 8 2013, 06:14 PM) *

Looking to buy:

$25 each
PayPal

Many thanks

Greg
smile.gif

I have NOS OEM ones, $45.00 shipped for both

Best,

John
moldygreg
John

Shot you a PM.

I have NOS OEM ones, $45.00 shipped for both

Best,

John

valenfor
I am in need of these as well. If anyone still has a set to sell could you please PM me with your offer on them?

Thanks,

Val
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.