Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GB on Schnorr Washers for CV Joints- Ends Feb. 15th
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
A&PGirl
GB on Schnorr Washers. For the CV Joints.
Ends Feb. 15th. Payment due by Feb. 18th.

Sold in packs of 16 washers.

CONCURS BLACK: $3.00
STAINLESS: $5.00

Packs of 20 (for VW guys)

CONCURS BLACK: $3.50
STAINLESS: $5.50

Shipping: $2.00 First Class US
$5.35 Priority US.

Canadian Shipping: $4.65 1st Class Letter. Includes certificate of mailing.

I take the usual payment methods. Yes, I do take personal checks from US banks.

I plan on doing the last round of shipping on Friday/Saturday. However, all payments are due by Feb. 18th, so if you pay then your washers will be shipped that week.

In Stock and ready to go. Let me know if you need any.

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
flash914
3 sets (48) Black please Gordon
A&PGirl
Gordon- Got you down for (3) sets of black and sent you a PM
Black22
3 sets in Black for me too please. biggrin.gif

First class shipping.
dfelz
Newb question, Where would these be used on out teeners??
Black22
QUOTE(dfelz @ Feb 8 2013, 08:18 PM) *

Newb question, Where would these be used on out teeners??

On the CV bolts. biggrin.gif
dfelz
Cool, I will actually need these then. I'll take two black sets shipped first class US. What email should i send my $8 to on paypal!?
Thanks
A&PGirl
name...................material...............qty sets..............Paid Y/N.......................Shipped

flash914...............black.....................3
Black22................black.....................3....................................Y...............................Y
dfelz....................black......................2...................................Y...............................Y
Harpo..................black.......................4...................................Y.............................Y
PDXMike..............black......................2....................................Y...............................Y
Mikey914.............black/stainless..........320 washers/80..............Y..............................Y
jeffdon.................black......................2...................................Y..............................Y
bperry..................black......................2...................................Y...............................Y
underdog.............stainless..................2...................................Y...............................Y
Java2570.............black.......................2...................................Y...............................Y
Valy.....................black......................2...................................Y...............................Y
somd914..............black......................3...................................Y...............................Y
michael7810.........black......................3...................................Y...............................Y
rgolia...................black......................4...................................Y...............................Y
mepstein..............black/stainless........2/2.................................Y................................Y
dlee6204.............black.......................3...................................Y................................Y
toadman..............black.......................3...................................Y...............................Y
SLITS..................black/stainless.........2/2................................Y...............................Y
Mark Henry..........black.......................2................................Monday
black (20)................2
Cupomeat...........Black/SS...................2/2...............................Y................................Y
7275914911.......Black/SS....................2/2..............................Y...................................Y
Zimms...............Black/SS...................2/2...............................Y.....................................Y
9146986............Black?.......................5.................................Y...................................Monday
stateofidleness...Black.........................2.................................Y.....................................Y
FourBlades........Black/SS.....................3/3............................Y......................................Y
9146BRUCE......Black/SS.....................2/2...............................Y...................................Y
ThePaintedMan..Black.........................3..................................Y....................................Y
lonewolfe.........Black/SS.....................1/2...............................Y...................................Y
slothness..........Black.........................2.................................Y......................................Y
chads74...........Black.........................2..................................Y...................................Y
billh1963..........Black.........................6.................................Y...................................Y
eyesright..........Black.........................5...............................Sending Alt. Payment
Rleog...............Black.........................2................................Y.....................................Y
MikeM..............Black.........................2................................Y....................................Monday
jsconst.............Black.........................5...............................Y......................................Y
Rob914...........Black/SS.....................2/1............................Y......................................Y
BritainSmith.....Black 20....................3..............................Y.......................................Y
injunmort........SS..............................3
OU8AVW.........SS...............................1
charliew..........SS...............................3
Harpo
I will take four (4) pkgs in black with first class shipping.

Thanks

David
Harpo
Hey aren't these also used frt. shock tower adjustment bolts
Black22
Technically they can be used anywhere you want. They are just excellent lock washers, but I believe you are right about the strut adjustment use.
A&PGirl
Hmm...Now fixed.

Other Payment options:

PayPal
US Personal Check
US Bank Money Order
USPS Money Order
A&PGirl
QUOTE(Harpo @ Feb 9 2013, 12:39 PM) *

Yep. I will be stocking the correct size for the shock tower bolts and the 911/944 cv joint bolts.

The 914 frt shock tower washers are Yellow Zinc. CV joints are Black.
JFJ914
QUOTE(Harpo @ Feb 9 2013, 01:39 PM) *

10mm
jeffdon
I will take two sets of black.
bperry
I will take two sets of black.
--- bill
underdog
2 pks of stainless please.
Java2570
I'll take 2 sets in black, first class ship. Thanks
A&PGirl
Sent Payment info to everyone on the list.
Valy
2 black sets please. First class mail.
Where do I pay?
somd914
3 packs black please. 1st class shipping. Thanks.
michael7810
3 sets in black w first class shipping. Thanks
rgolia
I will take 4 sets black please
mepstein
I'll take 2 black, 2 stainless - first class mail. thanks, mark
dlee6204
Ill take 3 black sets
toadman
I would like three sets of black, first class shipping, please.
A&PGirl
Updated list.

Plenty of Concurs Black Washers left for those who want them.

For those who are having trouble paying with PayPal due to PayPal or a Browser issue, I am more than happy to take a check or money order.
SLITS
2 black

2 stainless

Will try to send PayPal. (Paid .. hope you got it)
Mark Henry
Any extra shipping on a couple sets to Canada?

Campbellcroft, L0A 1B0
Figure that out and it should be good for any Canadian member.
BTW the postal code those are zero's, not "o"

One set is for a VW Bug with a 901, I actually need a set of 20 for it.
How much for that?

2 sets of 16 and a set of 20.
Cupomeat
I'll take 2 sets black, 2 sets stainless.

Regular 1st class shipping.

PM me the paypal address and I'll give you my shipping address, thanks for doing this.
A&PGirl
QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Feb 10 2013, 12:08 PM) *

Any extra shipping on a couple sets to Canada?

Campbellcroft, L0A 1B0
Figure that out and it should be good for any Canadian member.
BTW the postal code those are zero's, not "o"

One set is for a VW Bug with a 901, I actually need a set of 20 for it.
How much for that?

2 sets of 16 and a set of 20.

Hi Mark,

To Canada, USPS 1st Class Letter 4oz is $2.85
To Canada, USPS 1st Class Letter 6oz is $3.05

To Canada, USPS 1st Class Package 6oz $8.55
To Canada, USPS 1st Class Package 4oz $4.35
To Canada, USPS 1st Class Package 2lb $16.15

Certificate of Mailing is $1.20
Registered Mail to Canada adds $12.95

To Canada, USPS Priority Flat Small/Video 4lb $19.95

Most of the Schnorr washers will fit in the 1st Class letter options. I would have to measure the weight of (2) 16 and (2) 20 packages to get the best rate.

(20) Black Schnorr washers for Type 1 $3.50
Zimms
I'll take 2 sets of black and 2 sets of stainless, first class mail.
IronHillRestorations
I'll take 5 sets, 1st class mail is fine, if it's not too heavy. PM me with a total and I'll PP the funds. Thanks!
stateofidleness
Not really sure how these GB things work, but I'd be in for 2 sets of black shipped the cheap way.
FourBlades

In for 3 sets of black and 3 sets of stainless.

John
Mikey914
I'm in for a few sets I'll include with the bolts
9146BRUCE
I'll take 2 sets of black and 2 sets of stainless, first class mail.
ThePaintedMan
Don't know how I missed this, but I'm glad I finally have something to buy from you Carrie.

Please put me down for 3 sets (48 total) of black.

Thanks!

-George
lonewolfe
I'll take one set of black and two sets of stainless.

Thanks,

Mark
slothness
I'll take 2 sets black, 1st class shipping.
chads74
Two packs black with first class. Thanks
A&PGirl
Here some of the work I got done going out today:

Click to view attachment
somd914
Mine arrived today. That was easy! Thanks
Black22
I'm at work, but the wife said I received something from 914 Central! beerchug.gif cheer.gif
billh1963
6 packs of black (VW) with 1st class shipping for me, please.
eyesright
Carrie, I sent an email asking for your mailing address so I can send a personal check for 5 black sets.
Rleog
I'll take two sets of black, thanks.
Mark Henry
I sent you a PM, let me know if it's correct so I can PP you.
If we don't get this done today, I wont be able to do it till Monday.
MikeM
Hi....I'd like 2 sets of 16 in Black.
Please send paypal info....
Mike
JStroud
5 sets in black, 1st class.

Thanks,
Jeff
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.