Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Never Driven in the Snow!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mike Fitton
Drove by this car today and could not pass up the opportunity to post a picture. It is still a true statement: NEVER DRIVEN IN THE SNOW!!
Click to view attachment
jdlmodelt
QUOTE(Mike Fitton @ Feb 8 2013, 08:39 PM) *

Drove by this car today and could not pass up the opportunity to post a picture. It is still a true statement: NEVER DRIVEN IN THE SNOW!!
Click to view attachment

beautiful! I noticed with mine in its first few miles on icy patches it likes to slide pretty easy when I put the pedal in it. Tires can make a huge difference. Enjoy!
pnewman
QUOTE(Mike Fitton @ Feb 8 2013, 07:39 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Mike,

Where was this picture taken?

Pete
Tom_T

Click to view attachment

Amazing ...... a line-up of all silver/grey metallic cars!
gms

That car is always driven in the snow and now it is totaled
sorry we missed you Mike
gms
QUOTE(pnewman @ Feb 8 2013, 10:56 PM) *

Mike,
Where was this picture taken?
Pete

Like you have never been there before
Bartlett 914
QUOTE(Mike Fitton @ Feb 8 2013, 09:39 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Never to be driven in the Snow, rain or sun. My poor baby
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.