Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Club members are invited
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ChrisFoley
See the northeast get-togethers forum for details. smile.gif
beerchug.gif
Part Pricer
Took me a while to find it. Here's the link.

I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to make it. That is Thanksgiving weekend and both of the kids are going to be home for the first time since last Thanksgiving weekend. But, there is still hope. I'll let you know.
ejm
I should be able to make it
guywan914
smilie_pokal.gif Chris would love to come by, 'll give you a call or swing by during the week to see if we can bring anything.
skline
I would love to come but I just dont think I will be able to get into that part of the country at that time. Would be nice though.
Rleog
I'll try to make it. This looks like great fun, and I've got a ton of questions about SCCA racing.

Thanks for the invitation!
michel richard
I'm actually thinking about it, but sanity might prevail.

Michel Richard
in Montreal
IronHillRestorations
Too bad we can't all say "Beam me up Scotty"!
michel richard
5 hours each way for me. Sanity has not kicked in yet.
joea9146
Sounds like a godd possibility.... Thanks
joea9146
QUOTE(michel richard @ Nov 14 2004, 01:00 PM)
5 hours each way for me. Sanity has not kicked in yet.

I know you have done it before.... biggrin.gif
jd74914
We'll see Chris.

I'm not sure we'll be home (if we are though, the drive to your house is a killer) wink.gif

Hopefully Dad and I will be there

James
ChrisFoley
QUOTE(joea9146 @ Nov 14 2004, 09:00 PM)
biggrin.gif

Hey Joe,
I think we can move your roll cage appointment up about a week if you want. I only have one car ahead of you instead of two.
joea9146
Thats OK with me... biggrin.gif
ChrisFoley
icon_bump.gif
mskala
Chris,
I'd love to go. It's a long trip and by that day I could be
lazy and not make it, but would be a good get-together.
beer.gif
michel richard
Chris,

With the border and all, it is sometimes easier for me to ahve stuff delivered to an address in the US and then take it north across the line myself.

Could I have a set of flares and a few other things delivered to your house, that I could pick up on the 27th ?

Michel
ChrisFoley
QUOTE(michel richard @ Nov 15 2004, 09:56 PM)
Could I have a set of flares and a few other things delivered to your house, that I could pick up on the 27th ?

I guess that would work ok Michel. Seems like a stretch to justify a 5 hour drive for a party, but I've done crazier stuff. biggrin.gif
kermit
CT?? A little far.

When are we going to have a Bay Area house party, complete with a keg and all the fixins. We can have a Grand Turismo time trial competition - winner should definately get a trophy or something (maybe another beer and a kick in the ass!)

Anybody want to host? I think my house is a little too small. 1200 sf
ChrisFoley
QUOTE(kermit @ Nov 16 2004, 12:52 AM)
CT?? A little far.

Well, don't think I was expecting you to come, lol. biggrin.gif
This isn't a 914 club party. We're having a party and I'm extending the invite to club members in addition to our other friends. I kinda figured that would mean people within an easy drive to Bolton. driving.gif
OTOH, you're welcome to attend if you feel like springing for a plane ticket. w00t.gif
Bruce Allert
with my luck there'd be 3 feet of snow mad.gif wouldn't want to jinx the party cool.gif so don't count on me

besides.... I H A T E S N O W fighting19.gif
ChrisFoley
QUOTE(Bruce Allert @ Nov 16 2004, 01:16 AM)
with my luck there'd be 3 feet of snow

Last year we had more than 20 people here on the day of the Speed broadcast. I was out plowing a foot of snow off the driveway until a half hour before they started arriving. There were a number of no-shows that day. sad.gif
I'm not used to having snow that sticks to the ground until close to Christmas around here.
ChrisFoley
icon_bump.gif
I'm just bringing this around one more time in case anyone who might be interested missed it the first time around.
If any of you need directions, email me.
Happy turkey feast! chowtime.gif
michel richard
Reality has bitten. I don't think it is realistic for me to show up. Gonna miss seeing you all, tho.

Michel Richard
mistro
Sorry we didn't make it. As a newbie in CT (barely) I'd liked to have stopped by but reality... I guess it will be a pleasure differed. Rgds, Michael
ChrisFoley
We had a good turnout. 5 club members (3 from out of state!) showed up and 2 other teener owners came too.
We were surprised that Jim and James Day (jd74914) didn't make it since they only live a mile away. I'm guessing they used the good weather to work on their new garage. smash.gif
I think Mark Scala got a picture of three 911s and his 914-6 in the driveway.
Thanks for coming guys! beerchug.gif
ejm
Thanks to Chris and Mary for a great afternoon beerchug.gif

Great weather for the ride down....Marks pic is in the Northeast Get-Togethers Forum
guywan914
smilie_pokal.gif I would like to thank Chris and Mary for their hospitality. It was good to watch the race with the running commentary from the driver, gives it a whole different perspective. The in car cam dvd after was also great. Thanks again for the invite.
joea9146
Thanks Chris and Mary.... Forgot to bring my Camera could have taken more pictures huh.gif
jd74914
Chris, Sorry we couldn't make it. We thought it would be the only nice day of the weekend, so we had to work. Its getting so cold and we still only have one side on (now the roof is finished. we both would have really liked to have been at the party. Jim Dayton
ChrisFoley
QUOTE(jd74914 @ Nov 28 2004, 05:37 PM)
we had to work.

You guys had a valid excuse.
Gotta get those teeners under cover, at home!
smile.gif
larryp
Chris-
I just noticed this thread. Sorry I missed seeing you again. (The door is great, btw, thanks.)

Michael-
I laid my car up for the winter but we ought to get ours together sometime. Paul and John are both very close also.
jd74914
Yeah, it will be so nice to finally have the 914's in a shelter with walls and a roof out of the elements. Then we can finally put them all on the road smilie_pokal.gif
Scott Carlberg
Hey Chris (somewhat OFF-topic)

I saw your 914 on SPEED at the SCCA Runoffs over the weekend.
Saw your car quite a bit actually smilie_pokal.gif clap56.gif

I could even read the windshield banner when you came onto the front straight once.

Good, no, EXcellent job man. Keep it up!

How about winning one year though? laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.