Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone have $16 million I can borrow
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Woody
lol-2.gif
Cupomeat
Wow, I guess that is a joke as it provides insufficient data to draw any conclusion.

SO, it is a special wishes car, NO, it is an original 64 prototype, in Canada...

WHAT? screwy.gif

I'd bid $1 just in honor of Bob Barker
JawjaPorsche
The sellers name is OverTheTop!
echocanyons
Looks like a thoroughly ruined 71 911T,

I'm not sure why he thinks that it is a prototype.
tscrihfield
This guy is at it again! WTF.gif

This was on eBay a couple years ago... It's a bunch of bs.gif

This car is barely worth that of a 911 anyway. Id pull the 6 and scrap the rest. It's rusted to death....
Mike Fitton
This has been on and off Ebay for a couple of years now. Seller drank from the wrong Kool-Aid glass!
Kirmizi
QUOTE(echocanyons @ Feb 10 2013, 08:53 AM) *

Maybe because it was "impoted" biggrin.gif
scotty b

old story. This thing pops up every year. The guy has some obvious mental issues. screwy.gif
Chris H.
QUOTE(442nd914s @ Feb 10 2013, 10:39 AM) *

Dear Mr. 442nd914s,

Yes I am being happy to provide you with the sum of $16,000,000 USD for the auto car you desire purchase. Please e-mail to my Nigerian barrister your social security number and bank account numbers so that I can wire the money sum.

biggrin.gif

SLITS
Take a check?

av-943.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(scotty b @ Feb 10 2013, 09:15 AM) *

old story. This thing pops up every year. The guy has some obvious mental issues. screwy.gif

agree.gif
442nd914s
............If you call now, cause we can't do this all day, we'll double the offer. We'll double the rust welder.gif AND included the COA. Just pay separate processing and handling.......
carr914
QUOTE(scotty b @ Feb 10 2013, 12:15 PM) *

agree.gif blink.gif
flippa
QUOTE(Kirmizi @ Feb 10 2013, 09:01 AM) *

QUOTE(echocanyons @ Feb 10 2013, 08:53 AM) *

Maybe because it was "impoted" biggrin.gif

Maybe he meant important. Perhaps impotent? confused24.gif

You would think there would be a few more pictures for $16,000,000.00
stateofidleness
The description hurt my brain.
balljoint
Yes.

What type of collateral have you got?

What interest rate are you looking for?
Dr Evil
Is this dANNY's Canadian cousin???
MDG
Personally, I've always believed this to be dAVE.
balljoint
confused24.gif

Sheesh.

You try to help a guy out.
rgalla9146
QUOTE(balljoint @ Feb 10 2013, 05:13 PM) *

confused24.gif

Sheesh.

You try to help a guy out.

For 16 million you could have 16 (give or take.....) real Porsche prototypes.
That "University" must be one of those online correspondence schools.
By this guys estimate a real prototype would be worth what ? A trillion ?
balljoint
Pocket change son. Pocket change.
euro911
screwy.gif
7TPorsh
Isn't there a listing fee?
Mikey914
QUOTE(MDG @ Feb 10 2013, 04:49 PM) *

Personally, I've always believed this to be dAVE.

Dave's not here ..man.
peteyd
This guy also advertses this car on kijiji.ca. I was in Thunder Bay visiting my fiances family where he happens to live as well. I tried contacting him to look at the car several times, but he never replied to me.

I pretty much just wanted to look at the car and tell him that he has a parts car worth $500, but maybe he got wise when I used my business email!

CG-914
lol-2.gif av-943.gif screwy.gif all at the same time
02loftsmoor
I left my wallet in my pants that went to the drycleaners. sorry
442nd914s
ohhhh......We all forgot to take in consideration the Canadian rate exchange with todays U.S. dollar exchange. $16 mil Canadian = $1,600 USD headbang.gif
Too bad its not in PESOS
MDG
QUOTE(442nd914s @ Feb 12 2013, 09:07 PM) *

ohhhh......We all forgot to take in consideration the Canadian rate exchange with todays U.S. dollar exchange. $16 mil Canadian = $1,600 USD headbang.gif
Too bad its not in PESOS

Actually . . . your buck has been worth less than our buck for a long time now. Sorry.

No, dAVE really thinks he can get $16,000,000.00 for it.

Edit: I just checked . . you guys are a fraction of a cent ahead today; I forgot we just completed the purchase for the final bit of Florida we didn't own.
Bullethead
This is at least the 6th time he's put this poor thing on eBay... at first (2009?) he wanted...

Click to view attachment

At the time, it seemed harmless enough to play along, so I asked for more information and he sent these (my favorites):

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Plus this:

Click to view attachment

When I pointed out that the COA identified the car was a pretty standard T (at least as delivered) he stopped answering my emails.
After the second time it was discussed on the Early S boards, I kinda felt sorry for him. I mean, he's clearly not well.
But each time it's gotten better... as the price went up, so did the delusional quality of his ad. That's entertainment!
Most of his previous eBay feedback was for sales of Gillette products, like boxes of old-school double-edged blades.
Either he's seriously deranged, or trolls out of boredom. It must get really cold and lonely up there in Thunder Bay,
just surprised this is how he passes the time instead of using one of those razors effectively.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.