Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: On craigslist LA - NOT MINE
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
dfelz
No where near original, but pretty bad ass looking 914 if you ask me! One of a kind for sure! and a pretty good price for a 2.4L.... Not many photos on the add but im sure he'd send you some.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/pts/3592354595.html

Thought i would share biggrin.gif
Kaduku
Yup, pretty cool indeed!
rhodyguy
"chick magnet..." guaranteed. OK!!!!
Jgilliam914
I like it!
dfelz
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Feb 11 2013, 07:04 AM) *

Ya the guy is pretty full of him self on that matter, made me laugh a little bit!! lol-2.gif

But he must have been "gettin it" if he said it that many times.... It is LA, so its all about the glamor...
Evil914
Click to view attachment
QUOTE(dfelz @ Feb 11 2013, 12:14 PM) *

Ya the guy is pretty full of him self on that matter, made me laugh a little bit!! lol-2.gif

But he must have been "gettin it" if he said it that many times.... It is LA, so its all about the glamor...

In the same concept line.....
euro911
QUOTE(dfelz @ Feb 11 2013, 12:14 PM) *

Yeah, well magnets have two polarities ... one attracts, the other repels laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.