Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 914 seals
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
porschepartguy
We have OEM seals for your 914. Leftover NOS inventory.

If possible, please send part number(s) that is needed and we will check to see if we still have it and give a price.

7TPorsh
QUOTE(porschepartguy @ Feb 11 2013, 10:35 AM) *

If possible, please send part number(s) that is needed and we will check to see if we still have it and give a price.

- 2 piece front trunk seals
- vent window seals L & R

porschepartguy
QUOTE(7TPorsh @ Feb 11 2013, 01:15 PM) *

Hi Gary,

Yes on the vent seals: pn: 914.542.325.10 and 326.10

I have the front bulkhead seal (straight piece) ?? if you need that, pn: 914.511.902.10

vent seals $130.00 shipped and bulkhead seal (if needed) $45.00 shipped.

Will be taking seal/part orders this week and pull parts from storage this weekend, and if interested will send paypal request on Saturday and ship Monday

Best,

John
edrotol
QUOTE(porschepartguy @ Feb 11 2013, 11:35 AM) *

how about:

thanks.
kid914
interested in a set (r-l) vent window seals if you have extras. price? beer3.gif
7TPorsh
QUOTE(porschepartguy @ Feb 11 2013, 01:45 PM) *

QUOTE(7TPorsh @ Feb 11 2013, 01:15 PM) *

Hi Gary,

Yes on the vent seals: pn: 914.542.325.10 and 326.10

I have the front bulkhead seal (straight piece) ?? if you need that, pn: 914.511.902.10

vent seals $130.00 shipped and bulkhead seal (if needed) $45.00 shipped.

Will be taking seal/part orders this week and pull parts from storage this weekend, and if interested will send paypal request on Saturday and ship Monday

Best,

John

The front trunk seal is two separate pieces...if both pieces for $45 I'll take it.
hot_shoe914
Per classified rules, we need a price on all of them or maybe you should move it to the member vendor forum. poke.gif
porschepartguy
QUOTE(kid914 @ Feb 11 2013, 03:37 PM) *

interested in a set (r-l) vent window seals if you have extras. price? beer3.gif

yes, have both sides. $130.00 shipped for the pair.

Let me know if you want a pair.

Best,

John
porschepartguy
QUOTE(edrotol @ Feb 11 2013, 02:17 PM) *

how about:

only have 914.531.821.10, inner left door seal. $45.00 shipped.

Best,

John

thanks.

porschepartguy
thanks for the heads up!

Best,

John
porschepartguy

The front trunk seal is two separate pieces...if both pieces for $45 I'll take it.
[/quote]

only have the front bulkhead seal pn: 914.511.902.10

Let me know if you want the vent seals.

Best,

John
Jgilliam914
If you have more than one set of the Vent seals I will take both left and right as well.

Thanks
Jerry
porschepartguy
QUOTE(Jgilliam914 @ Feb 11 2013, 06:39 PM) *

If you have more than one set of the Vent seals I will take both left and right as well.

Thanks
Jerry

Hey Jerry,

I do have both sides, NOS, OEM. $130.00 shipped for the pair. Let me know if you want them and I will send out a paypal request.

Best,

John
Mr. Olympic Blue 2 You
Hey John,
Do you have the left and right door seals that go on the body?
Thanks!
Tom_T
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Feb 11 2013, 05:43 PM) *

Per classified rules, we need a price on all of them or maybe you should move it to the member vendor forum. poke.gif

As per his initial post, and following thru as promised there with his subsequent posts - he is posting prices per part as p/n requested.

It would be both a very long list to post & time consuming for most non-business-vendors to do such an inventory (e.g.: for us regular folks selling off our extra stuff), so this is a reasonable alternative - list the part you need & he replies quicly with availability & price from his NOS stash.

I see nothing wrong with this, why do you Shoe? confused24.gif
porschepartguy
[quote name='Tom_T' date='Feb 12 2013, 10:47 AM' post='1819198']
[quote name='hot_shoe914' post='1818835' date='Feb 11 2013, 05:43 PM']
[/quote]

As per his initial post, and following thru as promised there with his subsequent posts - he is posting prices per part as p/n requested.

It would be both a very long list to post & time consuming for most non-business-vendors to do such an inventory (e.g.: for us regular folks selling off our extra stuff), so this is a reasonable alternative - list the part you need & he replies quicly with availability & price from his NOS stash.

Thanks Tom!!

I dont get his response either, but guess some people that dont really want to buy anything have to post something.......lol and yes, I have a lot of inventory and yes time consuming, never got any complaints on the 911 sites.

Confused in So Cal

John
Tom_T
[quote name='porschepartguy' date='Feb 12 2013, 11:41 AM' post='1819233']
[quote name='Tom_T' date='Feb 12 2013, 10:47 AM' post='1819198']
[quote name='hot_shoe914' post='1818835' date='Feb 11 2013, 05:43 PM']
[/quote]

Thanks Tom!!

I dont get his response either, but guess some people that dont really want to buy anything have to post something.......lol and yes, I have a lot of inventory and yes time consuming, never got any complaints on the 911 sites.

Confused in So Cal

John
[/quote]

John,

PM me with your local address/phone/email, as I need most all new/NOS seals for my rsto, but don't have time to see what I have so far & what is still available fresh/new from Porsche. I'm down in OC, so eventually I could just come over to your place &/or email in advance with a list.....hopefully, if my "to do/honey doo" lists ever shrink! dry.gif

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
SchwarzHorse
Have a 914.563.039.10 ?
edrotol
QUOTE(porschepartguy @ Feb 11 2013, 07:31 PM) *

QUOTE(edrotol @ Feb 11 2013, 02:17 PM) *

how about:

only have 914.531.821.10, inner left door seal. $45.00 shipped.

Best,

John

will pass. thanks.

thanks.

Dasnowman
It would also be great if people put a description beside the part # so those that don't know or have easy access to the part #'s would jump in on the order as well!

oh maybe I'm just being a little lazy so I can spend more time sawzall-smiley.gif smash.gif welder.gif beer.gif beer3.gif
porschepartguy
QUOTE(Dasnowman @ Feb 12 2013, 06:51 PM) *

It would also be great if people put a description beside the part # so those that don't know or have easy access to the part #'s would jump in on the order as well!

oh maybe I'm just being a little lazy so I can spend more time sawzall-smiley.gif smash.gif welder.gif beer.gif beer3.gif

lol......good point! I can do description as long as people know what there looking for...not just "the seal thingy, that goes on the thingy that looks like a box thingy"

a good reference is Pelicans, you can search by part number and diagram (for those who never used pelians). The issue is that there are a lot of different seals for the 914 and I just don have a couple extra seals, have an inventory of OEM, NOS seals........so if people can only give a description, then I can even look up part and forward, then they can check on Pelicans for the picture and tell me yes that is the part and thus I can check to see if I have.

Hope this helps

Best,

John
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.