Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB clutch pedal tube
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
malcolm2
I just noticed that my cluster has no pedal stop... It is a short u-channel tacked to the clutch pedal tube and accepts a rubber bumper. All that being said, I need this piece only....
Click to view attachment

this shot came from ebay, and it gives a good view of what I am missing. Right there where the brake pedal bump tab is resting.
Click to view attachment
bdstone914
I can probably find one for you from a core pedal set.
Do you want just the rubber stop holder or the cross tube to which it is spot welded?
Bruce
malcolm2
My tube is in good shape. I am sure I could weld the holder on, so I'll take the holder. I have not searched for one yet, but I assume the rubber bumper is available, do you know? What will this piece cost me? Shipping to 37122.

Clark
tpenney23
Were you able to find one? I just removed my pedal cluster and have that piece. Just let me know. Thanks .

TomClick to view attachment
bdstone914
QUOTE(malcolm2 @ Feb 12 2013, 06:42 AM) *

My tube is in good shape. I am sure I could weld the holder on, so I'll take the holder. I have not searched for one yet, but I assume the rubber bumper is available, do you know? What will this piece cost me? Shipping to 37122.

Clark

The rubber stoppers are available for about $2 from Pelican or Stoddard. I keep them in stock for building pedal sets.

Let me see it I have a damaged tube that you could use for the stopper holder.

Bruce
bdstone914
You can have this tube and new brake pedal and accelerator crank stoppers for $15 shipped.

Bruce
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.