Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SoCal PCA-RR A-X NOV 27th
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Brando
The last autocross for the PCA Riverside Region is this month on the 27th. It will be in the same location as the last one. Orange show parking lot in San Bernadino. Be there by 8:00 AM for tech inspections. The fee to play is $45 i think and last time everyone got at least 10-15 runs on the track in. The final 3 laps are timed and count in your class. Before you all start to worry, the Tech Inspection is just to check for things that move you into a different class or might be safety issues. Like: the battery is secured, not missing windows, wheels aren't severely bent, etc. I would reccommend bringing a helmet, Snell 2000 approved, as the instance with loaners becomes an issue if the loanee is in the same run-group as the loaner. Check around on EvilBay and yoou can find them for $40-$200. M class are allowed for our A-X but wouldnt be in an SCCA event. So, checklist:

- Snell 2000 approved helmet
- Tech Inspection
- $45
- Map:
IPB Image

Any questions PM me or call: 909-453-6435 smile.gif

last month, 914's were the dominant porsche there. see if everyone from the funrun would show up to the Autocross....
Aaron Cox
ill be there smilie_pokal.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Nov 15 2004, 10:30 AM)
ill be there smilie_pokal.gif

Yeh, and put the rocker panels on your car so you are at the "correct" weight. biggrin.gif
Dad Roberts
Spectators ??.......Cost ?? We could tell them mine was a prototype biggrin.gif .....Dad.... driving.gif
Aaron Cox
spectators - free

last time there was a bimmer there... pay to play i guess. 45 bucks and a snell helmet...
Dad Roberts
First time I showed the dub, they had a course set up. It was at the Pomona Fairplex and put on by Chevrolet. It was a truck show and I asked if I could run. They put me in the mini truck class. Guess who kicked their butts?.... biggrin.gif ...lol Dad driving.gif
T H O M A S
snell 90 helmet ok ?
Aaron Cox
snell 2000. get an m rated one at a moto shop for 30 bucks.....
Brando
QUOTE(Dad Roberts @ Nov 15 2004, 10:55 AM)
Spectators ??.......Cost ?? We could tell them mine was a prototype biggrin.gif .....Dad.... driving.gif

Like Aaron said... Spectators are free. All road-worthy vehicles are welcome. Fee is $45 and snell 2000 helmet reccommended as loaner situation is always unknown. biggrin.gif

Glad to see you'll be there Aaron! Need me to cover your entry fee?
MattR
I'll be there with a sube friend.
JoeSharpOld
Kool! I'll be there, prolly bring the rustic red bug. So you guys can see my rear bumper again. biggrin.gif Wonder what class they put a T1 40 horse in.
Joe
P.S. Matt: Tell your friend that he'll need a new clutch if he does not want to be embaressed by the bug again.
MattR
That was a 40hp engine? Oh man, Ive gotta rub that in his face. LOL!!!

Were you behind him when he tried to light up his clutch? That was pretty funny... We had to open the windows so his interior didnt stink.
jim_hoyland
What are the directions from the freeway; haven't been out that way in a long time. Would like to spectate...
Aaron Cox
get off 215 at orange show road. Left on E st. Right on Mills AX on your right
DrifterJay
I will be driving...bhwahahahahhaha....tee hee! :finger2: Yeah right....
Aaron Cox
anyone else coming????
Robert21
ohmy.gif will try and make it , hope to see all you guys there
Brando
I wont be able to A-X, but i'll be there!

Aaron, gonna let me get TTOD in your car/class? smilie_pokal.gif
JoeSharpOld
AAron wont get TTOD of class. I'm going to run Rustic Red in that class. biggrin.gif
Joe
spare time toys
Watch for a white Suburban with Texas plates pulling a trailer with a 928 on it. That would probably be me. We will stop in for a little bit on our way home. See you guys there. wavey.gif
Aaron Cox
I just got back...couldnt run today. family obligations sad.gif

loooked as though they were having fun...

spare time toys stopped by on the way back to texas

pics later beerchug.gif
DrifterJay
was a blast!!! Will talk later.... "family obligations" biggrin.gif . Adios for now...
-Jared

PS: I actually am just really hungry....
Brando
it WAS fun. Various 914 clubbers rode with Brent and Keith in their nine-elebens. All in all a fun time was had.

Although I still feel like an idiot for running my top over lol2.gif
T H O M A S
a lot of fun
T H O M A S
fun
T H O M A S
me
Brad Roberts
SWEET. Cool shots. Glad to see the smog hanging in there.. biggrin.gif

B
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Nov 27 2004, 06:18 PM)
SWEET. Cool shots. Glad to see the smog hanging in there.. biggrin.gif

B

FOG.... gloomy all day...raining now wink.gif
JoeSharpOld
some more pics
JoeSharpOld
and
JoeSharpOld
and again
JoeSharpOld
and and again
JoeSharpOld
ur ah ah
JoeSharpOld
ur ah ah ur
JoeSharpOld
I ur ah ah ur
JoeSharpOld
I ur ah ah your
JoeSharpOld
I ur ah ah your WRX
JoeSharpOld
And then there was tihs
JoeSharpOld
Thes again
JoeSharpOld
Ah ah again
8 screws to remove the engine lid, I didn't ask them to.
Brad Roberts
Good grip at that venue clap56.gif

B
JoeSharpOld
one more
JoeSharpOld
two more
CaliWRX
That was a blast, thanks for letting me race even though I don't drive a porsche. smile.gif
JoeSharpOld
Too much fun, had to go.
Thanks
Joe
Aaron Cox
i got wood on the reichert fan shroud smilie_pokal.gif

way to go eric...thanks for the wrx ride
J P Stein
Times....who was fast & who was....not so fast?
JoeSharpOld
Oh yeah
JoeSharpOld
Oh yeah again
JoeSharpOld
Oh yeah ur again
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.