Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Recomended vendor
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
d914
If any one has to adapt different size hoses. need at T to feed anther system or some kind of conversion piece these guys are great!!

I ordered hose adpaters,, non-standard, and the wrong ones cames.. Accidents happen.. I called we worked out a better solution and he sent me the right adapetrs at a fraction of their cost and told me to keep the wrongs ones??!!

Then a week or so later I get a call that they are sending me the protype fitting that I orginally asked for....for free!!

Great parts, good service and nice to talk with.. How could you go wrong!!

Sure wish I could type better!! smile.gif
bulitt
Yup, great product and great vendor. Can't do a water conversion without them.
You would think for the price of the Renegade kit that this stuff would be included???

IPB Image
76-914
agree.gif BigKat turned me onto them last week.
DBCooper
I used to work for an English company, and they were really proud of that marque. Too proud. I told them we liked Jags too, even had a company dedicated to keeping them running by installing Chevy V8's, called "Jags That Run." That always cracked them up. They know exactly how it works, they just don't always let on, national pride and all.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.