Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 16 MM Sway Bar
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
gcrotvik
I sold the 22 MM sway bar I wanted to trade outright to a member.

I still need to find a 16 MM front through body sway bar in excellent restorable condition.

Let me know what you have.

Thanks,

Greg
Luke M
Hi Greg,

If you want to sell it outright pm me. let me know how much.

Luke

Greg,

Sent you an email & Payment sent via paypal.
914Sixer
Greg,
Check with Bruce Stone, he might be able to fix up up with the bar. If not I might be able to come up with one.
dfelz
Greg what was your experience with the bar?
gcrotvik
QUOTE(dfelz @ Feb 12 2013, 08:53 PM) *

Hi David,

The 22 MM bar is new, never installed. I purchased it for my 74 restore but have decided to go with an adjustable 19 MM bar instead. So, I don't have any experience with this 22 MM bar on a car. It is more suited, I'm told, for AX and high end canyon carving.

Greg
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(gcrotvik @ Feb 13 2013, 08:17 AM) *

QUOTE(dfelz @ Feb 12 2013, 08:53 PM) *

Hi David,

The 22 MM bar is new, never installed. I purchased it for my 74 restore but have decided to go with an adjustable 19 MM bar instead. So, I don't have any experience with this 22 MM bar on a car. It is more suited, I'm told, for AX and high end canyon carving.

Greg

Are you looking for stock? If so I'd be willing to trade, I need bigger for my race car.
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(gcrotvik @ Feb 12 2013, 06:44 PM) *

I sold the 22 MM sway bar I wanted to trade outright to a member.

I still need to find a 16 MM front through body sway bar in excellent restorable condition.

Let me know what you have.

Thanks,

Greg

do you need the drop links also, or just the bar? I have a stock front bar, but no drop links for it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.