Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Revolution wheels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Elliot Cannon
OK, who wants these? Got them on a group buy about 7 years ago. The tires have 7000 miles on them but if you live far away, I ain't shipping this $hit with the tires on them. If you're not too far away, I can deliver them with the tires on. Be advised, these tires and wheels are fu*kin HEAVY. NOT for auto cross but they look great. Wheel and tire is about 47 pounds. Compare that with what you have now. $700 with the tires and $600 without. They looked good on my car. I don't know about yours. confused24.gif
The tires are Yokohama "S" Drives. 250/50 R17 with an overall diameter of about 25 inches which is I believe close to stock diameter. Wheels are 17 inches wide by 7 inches wide. I think that answers most of the questions I have gotten so far.
carr914
Let me check my Bank Account - I love these wheels, didn't realize they were that heavy though

17"s Right?
jim_hoyland
If I had not gone 5 lug, I would love those wheels.........This is a smoking deal
rwilner
these are the nicest 4 lug wheels out there IMO...

Contrary to Elliott's statement: the PO of my orange car (of which I am now a PO) purchased these and won his class in autocross on Long Island, which is a pretty competitive area. I think you get some better tire choices with these.

This is a smokin deal for someone!
euro911
QUOTE(rwilner @ Feb 13 2013, 07:35 AM) *
these are the nicest 4 lug wheels out there ...
Right after ATS wheels happy11.gif

Click to view attachment
quadracerx
Are they sold yet? What size are the tires?

Thanks,

Steve
JRust
If you have a 4lug car buy them! I've been bugging Elliot for years for these wheels. He finally offered them to me a few weeks back. He told me I had 1st dibs when he finally went 5lug. I was all over them then thought it over. Of my 4 914's only one is 4-lug & not for long. SO I decided I better just let someone else enjoy them. No sense having them sit on a shelf collecting dust. Just waiting for me to get a 4-lug car I want to put them on. Although even that was damn tempting dry.gif .

So please someone buy them for their teener! These are my favorite aftermarket 4lug wheel drooley.gif
r_towle
I will buy them.
I will PM you.
Rich
Elliot Cannon
Updated first post with more info.
wes
next in line!
Fasty67
WAIT! are those 4x130? also do you know the offset?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.