Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Gauges for 911 gauge pod
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
dfelz
Looking to purchase a 904 Tri-gauge (see pic for reference). Let me know what you have by showing me a picture with info on condition and most importantly, your asking price!

May be interested in the 911 clock and other miscellaneous wiring harnesses, like a cylinder head temp sensor, dual post oil pressure sensor (for idiot light and pressure).

I am converting to a 911 5 gauge pod, keeping the 914 speedo and tach and need to fill the other 3 spots. I have the mini size VDO clock, cyl head temp and voltage gauges that i will not be using (unless they can be gutted and transplanted into the larger size pods...), so i would be interested in a trade.... or just selling them.

Also if you have any helpful info on doing this conversion, your input will be gladly accepted.

Thanks,

David

Please email or PM me

Tri-gauge I am interested in
IPB Image
dfelz
I know its not a 914 part but i would also be interested in the 911 oil temp/oil pressure gauge....

Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.