Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NGK spark plugs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Black22
I'm posting this because everytime I try to find the NGK plugs people here recommend, all I find are plugs that are off by one digit or letter. It was driving me CRAZY not knowing what those numbers and letters meant or if they would still work for me. headbang.gif

Apparently we want BP6ES, BP5ES or BP7ES plugs for our engines. Correct me if I'm wrong please. I know some of you use other types. (Bosch, etc.) I usually run Bosch Coppers, but I eventually want to give NGK's a try.

Click to view attachment
JoeSharp
Hey Mike, go to your local dirt bike shop and try some basic NGK plugs. Only 4 numbers are needed.
I use the B6ES for a cold engine and the B7ES for a hotter engine. They are cheaper and will last you a long time.
Black22
QUOTE(Joe Sharp @ Feb 14 2013, 05:42 AM) *

Hey Mike, go to your local dirt bike shop and try some basic NGK plugs. Only 4 numbers are needed.
I use the B6ES for a cold engine and the B7ES for a hotter engine. They are cheaper and will last you a long time.

Thanks Joe! I'll try that.

Looks like we're both leaving Cali for better things huh? Good luck to you and thank you for all of your help. first.gif

On another note, I've since taken my whole family (grandma and all) to Slater 50/50...thanks for that gem! beerchug.gif
JoeSharp
Your welcome Mike.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.