Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: rust replacement panels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
BritCarJim
...from Restoration Design. i've seen their banner ads here, but in my experience, you can get left-over bits from other hobbyests cheaper than buying the parts out-right.

some DPO (mean dumb previous owner--or damn, if you like) did a sort-of hack job repair on my car...though it did keep it out of the junkyard until i came along. unless anybody wants to donate a rust-free tub (and if so, i'm buying a lottery ticket on the way back from picking it up...my lucky day...) then i'll be fixing this. although i am completely self taught, my '72 MGB GT that i drove today has floors and rocker structures that i did myself...i've not had anything yet to fall off that i've welded on.

so...i need a passenger side rear floorboard, the passenger side rocker bits, and probably some stuff out of the hell-hole area, though i'm not entirely sure what yet.

let me know what you've got.

Click to view attachment

isn't the handiwork interesting? jeez.

Click to view attachment
bdstone914
I have a complete floor board cross member for $50 plus shipping.
You might want to get the floor pan from Restoration Designs. Cutting out a good one with the edges intact is a real challenge.
That is some really Kustum work.
etoddy
Not sure how far up the body your rust is, but I have a NOS replacement passenger door jamb which I plan on posting. PM me if you're interested/want pics.
mr914
I have a pass rear quarter section left over from my pan job.

Ran out to garage and shot quick photo, 15 degrees out there...

It has the risers and stiffeners for the passenger seat

How's $75 including shipping sound?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.