Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Combo Fuel / Temp Gauge Question
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sfrenck
Came across a combo gauge that has temperature, Fuel Level, Oil Pressure light, and the brake light with a Silver Dot. Is it something that someone made or is this a "real" VDO?

Click to view attachment
KaptKaos
Real VDO

I have one in my car. They come up for sale from time to time. Check the usual sources - classified, craigslist, ebay, bird-board, etc...

Good luck!
reharvey
QUOTE(sfrenck @ Feb 14 2013, 12:24 PM) *

Came across a combo gauge that has temperature, Fuel Level, Oil Pressure light, and the brake light with a Silver Dot. Is it something that someone made or is this a "real" VDO?

Click to view attachment

If someone made it there would not be a place for the brake light. The ones I've had didn't have the silver dot because they came off of 74 and later cars.
Cevan
Now you can remove that guage from your center console (assuming you have one) and replace it with an oil pressure guage or cylinder head temp.
type47
Common on cars without center console. Check out the "Parts Vault"

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=87424

in the history and originality forum for versions for 73-> I've bought a few....ebay, swap meets, FS, ...
rudedude
Original equipment in a 914/6
SUNAB914
All the 75's I have owned had that.
sfrenck
"Physician, Heal Thyself"... or "914world user, Google Thyself"

P914 Combo Gauge info

Looks like this one is from a 73 without the center console (silver button) 914 641 101 30
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.