Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OK, Who's car got pranked with packing peanuts?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
matthepcat
Parked on the corner of Almaden Expressway & Branham Ave in San Jose CA

IPB Image

IPB Image

lol-2.gif
luskesq
I'm of little humor so I don't think I'd be happy about that. Years ago so co-workers thought it would be funny to put bullet holes in my rear window (decals of course). Amusing (after inital shock and a couple of hours).

Keith
LotusJoe
Now that is funny av-943.gif
JamesM
Im not even sure what to say here...

wow.
Dasnowman
Thats Awesome but makes me think what did you do! poke.gif poke.gif

I got a few of my roomates on Aprils 1st put lifesavers in the shower head so it turns to a sticky shower once they tried to dry off! shades.gif
JawjaPorsche
I am sure most of us would say, you touch my baby aka my 914: I break your face! It may be funny to them but not us!
Dasnowman
QUOTE(Dasnowman @ Feb 14 2013, 10:11 AM) *

Thats Awesome but makes me think what did you do! poke.gif poke.gif

I got a few of my roomates on Aprils 1st put lifesavers in the shower head so it turns to a sticky shower once they tried to dry off! shades.gif

But that's because one was a wedding DJ and one morning they set up the amps and loud speaker in front of my bedroom door cranked it up and started screaming into it! they can KMA.gif
billh1963
You guys with non-working door locks better get off your ass! I keep my doors locked dry.gif
JawjaPorsche
QUOTE(billh1963 @ Feb 14 2013, 01:14 PM) *

You guys with non-working door locks better get off your ass! I keep my doors locked dry.gif

It looks like he had his window cracked for ventilation.
billh1963
QUOTE(JawjaPorsche @ Feb 14 2013, 01:17 PM) *

QUOTE(billh1963 @ Feb 14 2013, 01:14 PM) *

It looks like he had his window cracked for ventilation.

True...but I seriously doubt someone took the time to feed those peanuts in there one at time.
Valy
laugh.gif
JmuRiz
Funny stuff...and I thought it was bad that on my wedding night my brother told everyone to try and fill my car by throwing bird seed at my car as we drove off.

When stripping the interior 5 years later I gave him a bag of seed hidden under the carpets and backpad, haha.
7TPorsh
Doubt it's a prank. Looked like the roof was off because all the nuts are settled in.

7TPorsh
I like the wheel tire setup
scott_in_nh
QUOTE(7TPorsh @ Feb 14 2013, 01:58 PM) *

I like the wheel tire setup

agree.gif

What are they?
Jgilliam914
I think it is hilarious! But I have a hard on for packing peanuts and hate when people send them to me. Looking at this they can be recycled!! av-943.gif I guess it would be a great way of getting rid of 4 large garbage bags full of them lil fuchers!!!
Drums66
....Enormous elephant bath! poke.gif
not cool folks(touching someones property!)
bye1.gif yellowsleep[1].gif popcorn[1].gif
MoveQik
That is awesome! At almost every 914 event I have attended, someone's car gets pranked in some way but nothing that good. Nice work!

EdwardBlume
Looks expensive to ship!
balljoint
That should be Dr. Evil's car. He loves packing peanuts.
euro911
Glad it's not my car ...

... but it IS kind of funny laugh.gif
SLITS
that's the new Obama Safety Restraint System .....
jersey914
Blahahahahaha!

That is a classic! av-943.gif
tscrihfield
That's too much!

I like to fill ones heat/AC vents with hole punch chads and turn their fan on full... All time favorite prank... Looks like a hurricane in the car when they turn the key.
r_towle
QUOTE(balljoint @ Feb 14 2013, 02:49 PM) *

Don't you mean Fudge?
jersey914
QUOTE(tscrihfield @ Feb 14 2013, 05:07 PM) *

That's too much!

I like to fill ones heat/AC vents with hole punch chads and turn their fan on full... All time favorite prank... Looks like a hurricane in the car when they turn the key.

That's a classic!

Michael N
Way too funny, but what a mess to clean up. The guy was probably drinking at the Branham lounge and decided to take a cab rather than deal with that mess last night. Revenge should be epic.
Rand
With friends like that....

What a PITA to deal with, especially if you needed to be somewhere.

I would be tempted to put the top in the trunk and see if I could drive fast enough to empty it.
carl k
Note to self: do not leave Porsche 914 overnight at the Branham Lounge. Ask friend to drive it home if I've had too many.

Carl K.
Chris H.
QUOTE(r_towle @ Feb 14 2013, 04:15 PM) *

QUOTE(balljoint @ Feb 14 2013, 02:49 PM) *

Don't you mean Fudge?

av-943.gif Was waiting for that one...

That's a LOT of peanuts. Wow.
Tom
That's not ELLIOTS is it? Uh oh! dry.gif
Tom
bigkensteele
20 something years ago, I did that to my brother's Mazda 323 while he was on his honeymoon. They took my sister in-law's car to the airport, so his was parked at my parents house. I think that we left one door open and filled it from there until we could not get anymore in without them rolling out. Then, we rocked the car side to side until they settled.

His flight was delayed on the way home, so he didn't get in until very late, and he had to work the next morning. Needless to say, he was not happy. But, being a good older brother, I could write pages about all of the pranks he pulled on me growing up, so I have no remorse.

He drove that car for nearly 200k miles, and the occasional lump of styrofoam was still coming out of the vents when he gave it to his father in-law.
ruby914
QUOTE(Rand @ Feb 14 2013, 02:27 PM) *

With friends like that....

What a PITA to deal with, especially if you needed to be somewhere.

I would be tempted to put the top in the trunk and see if I could drive fast enough to empty it.

I would be afraid to open the trunks, may be more. biggrin.gif sad.gif biggrin.gif sad.gif
Mike Bellis
He'll be pulling peanuts from the car for years... sad.gif

But funny!
DBCooper
Dude, that wasn't YOUR car? Uh oh, we may have gotten the wrong one...
matthepcat
He was still there last night.....Maybe a two day couch hangover?

IPB Image
7TPorsh
At least it wasn't snow
JawjaPorsche
Maybe he is in jail for beating the crap out of the person who did this to his 914?
popcorn[1].gif
7TPorsh
Modified 914, Bay Area. I can't believe nobody knows who this is...
euro911
Maybe he sold it and packed it up for the trip to it's new destination
balljoint
Maybe the driver is still in the car? confused24.gif
jsayre914
QUOTE(balljoint @ Feb 15 2013, 02:32 PM) *

Maybe the driver is still in the car? confused24.gif

idea.gif
7TPorsh
Door opens up and clowns start climbing out.......then it drives away.
Pat Garvey
This would blossom into a many year revenge thing. Harmless, but a PIA. Could be fun to continue.

But if I find anyone messing with my 914 the 2nd Amendment would kick in.
euro911
Note to self:

No matter how funny people may think it would be, DO NOT fill Pat's 914 with packing peanuts sad.gif
JoeSharp
Dave needs to get his car running so we can do it to his.
strawman
My dorm neighbors did something similar to my roommates and me: taped a piece of plastic along the door jamb and filled it with packing peanuts. I think I'm still finding that shit in my butt crack 25 years later...
euro911
QUOTE(strawman @ Feb 16 2013, 10:00 PM) *
My dorm neighbors did something similar to my roommates and me: taped a piece of plastic along the door jamb and filled it with packing peanuts. I think I'm still finding that shit in my butt crack 25 years later...
Maybe they're not really packing peanuts then confused24.gif

If they're brown ... uh, no laugh.gif

poke.gif
Jaymann
Looks, like some new form of rust treatment,I hear u must first charge the peanuts with electricity.Then they absorb, all the rust from the inside.Shop vac them out, and its done.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.