Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS; Kerry Hunter Headers SOLD!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
MLedesma
I have a set of Kerry Hunter headers for sale with muffler. Painted silver at some point but the previous owner also used exhaust wrapping on three of the pipes, so there is surface rust. In decent shape with no dents or cracks in the welds. The mounting tabs do appear to have been bent some upon installation, but didn't affect them sealing. Also the collector has an 02 sensor and bung, sensor will be removed before shipping (wires are cut off too close so it is garbage).

$250 plus shipping.

Thank you, have a great day.

Matt

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
ned911
Matt,

I'll take them if they are still available.

Ned

QUOTE(MLedesma @ Feb 14 2013, 11:42 AM) *

I have a set of Kerry Hunter headers for sale with muffler. Painted silver at some point but the previous owner also used exhaust wrapping on three of the pipes, so there is surface rust. In decent shape with no dents or cracks in the welds. The mounting tabs do appear to have been bent some upon installation, but didn't affect them sealing. Also the collector has an 02 sensor and bung, sensor will be removed before shipping (wires are cut off too close so it is garbage).

$250 plus shipping.

Thank you, have a great day.

Matt

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.