Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 17 or 19mm Master cylinder
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
442nd914s
Need to replace my 40 yr original master cylinder. If anyone has a fully funtional like new mc that they need or would like to get rid of for a decent price pm me. I prefer 17mm only for originality but will consider 19 mm. I dont want to pay more than what Pelican sell price. Just trying to help someone out before going to Pelican.
Thanks
porschepartguy
QUOTE(442nd914s @ Feb 14 2013, 07:24 PM) *

Need to replace my 40 yr original master cylinder. If anyone has a fully funtional like new mc that they need or would like to get rid of for a decent price pm me. I prefer 17mm only for originality but will consdider 19 mm. I dont want to pay more than what Pelican sell price. Just trying to help someone out before going to Pelican.
Thanks

I may have one left, my partner just sold a 17mm, so not sure if that was the last one or not. If we do have one it would be NOS ATE brand. Partner will be at storage this weekend pulling other parts, will have him check.

Best,

John
76911s
PM sent.
Thanks
Mark..
ThePaintedMan
I've got a used 17mm, which did not leak when removed from car. Went with the 19mm with the 320 brake conversion. $40 plus shipping?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.