Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Center Console
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jim_hoyland
I'm posting for a friend that is looking for a center console. A So Cal pick up would be really nice, but not required. Don't need the gauges or piece the fit into
bdstone914
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Feb 16 2013, 09:18 AM) *

I'm posting for a friend that is looking for a center console. A So Cal pick up would be really nice, but not required. With or without gaiges

Is he looking for ready to bolt in quality or one he can recover? I have lots of console parts.
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Feb 16 2013, 08:22 AM) *

QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Feb 16 2013, 09:18 AM) *

I'm posting for a friend that is looking for a center console. A So Cal pick up would be really nice, but not required. With or without gaiges

Is he looking for ready to bolt in quality or one he can recover? I have lots of console parts.

What do you have for a straight bolt in ? Shootme a PM or emil
jim_hoyland
icon_bump.gif still looking. Will be at the Porsche show next week in Anaheim.
abes914
i have one that i just took off. pretty decent. i have the screws and gauges except for the boot shifter cover that i am using. i can send picture tonight if you wish. i am in long beach.
B2524
I have a decent driver $80 and I can deliver next week.
Send a pm with email for pictures.
Kent
jim_hoyland
PMs sent for pics....Thanks for the responses smile.gif
jim_hoyland
Received the pics fromAbe. I forwarded them to my friend. He'll be in contact with you
B2524
here are the pictures in case you still haven't gotten them.
Kent
jim_hoyland
Abe and Kent,

Thanks for the pics ! I have forwarded them to my 914 friend for review. I know he is busy weekdays, but I'll be touching base with him over the weekend.

Jim
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.