Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PMB Performance
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Hawk
Thank you Eric! Beautiful work young man.
Cheers,
hawk
Looks great! Oh by the way, I've not been able to take pictures of items as I had to tend to other life events this week. Enjoy your weekend.
Hawk
QUOTE(396 @ Feb 16 2013, 10:48 AM) *

Looks great! Oh by the way, I've not been able to take pictures of items as I had to tend to other life events this week. Enjoy your weekend.

No rush, other priorities call. Be well buddy.
siverson
Has anyone with big brakes thought of refinishing them with this old (anodized?) look? Might look kind of neat... I have 993TT big reds on the front and 964T big reds on the back, and they look pretty cool, but a bit out of place with 16" Fuchs.

-Steve
Elliot Cannon
DO NOT ask Eric if you can paint your calipers red!! He can be very rude. av-943.gif slap.gif
ChrisVCR
Eric and his crew do great work. Looking forward to doing mine this summer!
Black22
QUOTE(ChrisVCR @ Feb 17 2013, 02:34 PM) *

Eric and his crew do great work. Looking forward to doing mine this summer!

His CREW? WTF.gif confused24.gif

I'll have you know Eric does ALL of his brakes personally while chained to a wall in a cave somewhere in UT. pray.gif
Spoke
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Feb 16 2013, 09:44 PM) *

DO NOT ask Eric if you can paint your calipers red!! He can be very rude. av-943.gif slap.gif

Yeah, I just put on some restored PMB front calipers. They looked way too nice to paint.
Eric_Shea
Yay! Looking good Hawk! what spring rate did you end up with back there? Everything back together? How's the ride quality?

And NO ELLIOTT!!! We don't refinish a beautiful pair of vintage early S-Calipers so you can rattle can them!!! NOT ALLOWED. mad.gif slap.gif

biggrin.gif
Hawk
Eric- its still a work in progress. 140 lb springs to stay stock. Waiting for a rebuilt dizzy before we fire it up.
BTW, would like to respray a rear valance after taking out a ding- what black paint do you suggest?
Eric_Shea
Let me get the brand and info from my body guy.
bulitt
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Feb 16 2013, 09:44 PM) *

Oops, it the end of the world.... biggrin.gif

IPB Image

Eric_Shea
Ooooo look! Fake big reds! aaron.gif
bulitt
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Feb 19 2013, 09:11 AM) *

lol-2.gif
MDG
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Feb 19 2013, 09:11 AM) *

bootyshake.gif

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.