Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2.0 heads DFW Metroplex
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
02loftsmoor
Is there any one in the DFW Metroplex that can rebuild the 2.0 heads. seats, guides, welding , the whole thing.. idea.gif
or any where else thats good
Wes
david63
QUOTE(02loftsmoor @ Feb 16 2013, 12:34 PM) *

Is there any one in the DFW Metroplex that can rebuild the 2.0 heads. seats, guides, welding , the whole thing.. idea.gif
or any where else thats good
Wes

Consider checking with Mayo's or Zims's (google for address, etc). They have both been in the Porsche repair business for a long time.
02loftsmoor
I've dealt with Zim's Mayo's doesn't come up.. any more on them? Wes
74914LE
Contact Steve at Automotive Machine - 817-335-9331. 212 Carroll Street in Fort Worth. I have been working with him since 1983. For years, all he did were Air Cooled Heads. Be sure to tell him I sent you.

Ford
Betty
"Contact Steve at Automotive Machine - 817-335-9331. 212 Carroll Street in Fort Worth."

Seconded on Steve at Automotive Machine! We recently dropped a lot of money there getting my heads, engine (1.8) and the engine done for our BMW. Tell him Betty and Clay Perrine sent you too!
aharder
You could try Dan @ DC Racing in Irving.
auto_cran
Wes Hildreth at H&H Enterprises in Plano. Great guy - he has worked on 914s (and 911s) forever. He knows his stuff and won't steer you wrong.
CG-914
http://mayoperformance.com/

Great people I know them!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.