Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another alien in our midst?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
biosurfer1
I saw another 928 powered 914 once but that was in Europe...looks like you can buy your own if you want:

http://forums.rennlist.com/rennforums/vehi...w-trackcar.html
rick 918-S
QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Feb 16 2013, 08:12 PM) *

I saw another 928 powered 914 once but that was in Europe...looks like you can buy your own if you want:

http://forums.rennlist.com/rennforums/vehi...w-trackcar.html

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
rick 918-S
I spoke with one of these guys about a year ago. The car is on the east coast now I think.

I think the car looks like a wrecker with the boom missing. They should have left the wheelbase alone. But that's just me. confused24.gif
Marv's3.6six
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Feb 16 2013, 07:58 PM) *

I spoke with one of these guys about a year ago. The car is on the east coast now I think.

I think the car looks like a wrecker with the boom missing. They should have left the wheelbase alone. But that's just me. confused24.gif

Great article. I spoke with Don Kravig last week he is the master mechanic finishing my 3.6 GT !! biggrin.gif
biosurfer1
QUOTE(Marv's3.6six @ Feb 19 2013, 07:11 PM) *

Great article. I spoke with Don Kravig last week he is the master mechanic finishing my 3.6 GT !! biggrin.gif

More pics or it doesn't exist biggrin.gif
wes
a black one in Hayward at the swap meat probably 10 years back!
carr914
I remember this one from Panomera because of it's long wheelbase
Marv's3.6six
QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Feb 19 2013, 07:31 PM) *

QUOTE(Marv's3.6six @ Feb 19 2013, 07:11 PM) *

More pics or it doesn't exist biggrin.gif

It does not exist. Elliot can attest.
SirAndy
QUOTE(wes @ Feb 19 2013, 07:38 PM) *

a black one in Hayward at the swap meat probably 10 years back!

I'm pretty sure that was Rick, he drove all the way out here for the WCC that year.
driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.