Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fuchs wheels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914outlaw
I might be picking a set of Fuchs alloys. Just wondering how much a set of Fuchs alloys are worth? On the low end, decent condition with very little curb rash versus on the high end where they are polished...
Any useful info much appreciated.

IPB Image
JawjaPorsche
QUOTE(dpires914 @ Feb 17 2013, 06:54 PM) *

I might be picking a set of Fuchs alloys. Just wondering how much a set of Fuchs alloys are worth? On the low end, decent condition with very little curb rash versus on the high end where they are polished...
Any useful info much appreciated.

IPB Image

I have seen good ones listed for $500 and up. Make sure to get long lug bolts too because steel wheel lug bolts are too short. If the Fuchs do not have wheel caps, Mark at 914Rubber sells new ones.
billh1963
They average around $100 per rim...plus or minus depending on condition.
ericoneal
I have those same wheels and am thinking of selling them or trading.
dlee6204
They average around $100 per rim...plus or minus depending on condition.

agree.gif
Drums66
QUOTE(ericoneal @ Feb 17 2013, 07:11 PM) *

....When I get them,I sell them(just a golden calf)
$300,without bolts $380 with bolts. idea.gif
bye1.gif
914outlaw
QUOTE(Drums66 @ Feb 18 2013, 01:25 AM) *

QUOTE(ericoneal @ Feb 17 2013, 07:11 PM) *

....When I get them,I sell them(just a golden calf)
$300,without bolts $380 with bolts. idea.gif
bye1.gif

The person is asking $600. I've seen them on ebay for $900 to $1000. Do you guys that is too much?
billh1963
QUOTE(dpires914 @ Feb 18 2013, 12:56 PM) *

The person is asking $600. I've seen them on ebay for $900 to $1000. Do you guys that is too much?

Last fall I bought a set of four with tires (good for rolling a project around) and lug bolts for $300. I say again, they sell for $100 per rim plus or minus. I would pay $600 for a mint polished set....certainly not average worn rims
rhodyguy
good, GOOD!, forged fuch wheels with NO curbing in the original finish are worth more than $100 a pop. 4 with some patina, 16 correct oem bolts and caps should fetch $650+ or i'll leave them boxed up in the garage. i have a set i'm setting on and i'm surely not going to give them away. they'll look nice on the t-3 fasty i'm considering.

k
mepstein
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Feb 18 2013, 01:33 PM) *

good, GOOD!, forged fuch wheels with NO curbing in the original finish are worth more than $100 a pop. 4 with some patina, 16 correct oem bolts and caps should fetch $650+ or i'll leave them boxed up in the garage. i have a set i'm setting on and i'm surely not going to give them away. they'll look nice on the t-3 fasty i'm considering.

k

I got $450 for mine in that condition with bolts and caps. I probably could have held out for $500 but life is short. smile.gif
Ian Stott
I think I paid $400.00 for mine a few years ago, it wasn't less I'm sure of that. I'm glad I bought them, I had them polished and they look real nice.

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.