Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Attention all Porsche owners!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jgilliam914
Click to view attachment
OU8AVW
Lack of polishing over the years has resulted in my car being on jack stands biggrin.gif
eyesright
While I'm waiting on machine shops to get to my parts,....body shops ditto,....parts suppliers,....ebay sellers, and just the right part to come available,....good weather so I can check out junk yards,....well, I polish nuts and bolts on a wire wheel.

Some day I'll get to drive mine.

And by the wayyyyy, Ferry, if you had used better steel and rustproofing.....
Tom_T
QUOTE(eyesright @ Feb 19 2013, 04:49 AM) *

agree.gif

Aaaand....you can still keep it polished & waxed to protect that iffy steel WHILE you drive them! biggrin.gif
Madswede
QUOTE(eyesright @ Feb 19 2013, 05:49 AM) *

...then the 914 would've been heavier and much more expensive! poke.gif
bulitt
Someone polish the paint and graphics off this one...

IPB Image
7TPorsh
I once...more than once...saw a 911 and other cars that have had their whole paint job covered in vinyl tape to make it look like the car is made from all carbon fiber.

Really? adding 50 pounds of tape to make it look lighter...no need to polish I guess.
76-914
QUOTE(Jgilliam914 @ Feb 19 2013, 04:25 AM) *

Are you sure that it wasn't Slits that said that?
thomasotten
It seems like DeLorean would have said that.
ripper911
The muddy cat footprints on my 914 make it faster!
My old 911 will be driving again soon, I might shine it up...
DBCooper
QUOTE(bulitt @ Feb 19 2013, 02:28 PM) *

IPB Image

I disagree. That guy needs some way to "express" himself, and I appreciate the fact that at the same time he's notifying me that he's the kind of guy I should probably avoid. Add to that fact he's also let every woman in the world know that he has an exceeding small penis, and I'd say his self-expression works out pretty well for both of us.

Jgilliam914
QUOTE(DBCooper @ Feb 21 2013, 07:31 AM) *

IPB Image

I disagree. That guy needs some way to "express" himself, and I appreciate the fact that at the same time he's notifying me that he's the kind of guy I should probably avoid. Add to that fact he's also let every woman in the world know that he has an exceeding small penis, and I'd say his self-expression works out pretty well for both of us.

This will probably be one of those odd color combinations that will be highly sought after some time in the future! But he would also be the guy who spends much of his free time polishing his...... ummm.........car sheeplove.gif
RiqueMar

IPB Image

I thought thouse graphics were 'stcok' from the factory?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.