Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 1971 porsche 914 roller
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
adiokyro
I have a decent clean title late 1971 roller (so 1972) that I had grand plans for but just cant pull it off right now. Its an original black coded car, not running original drivetrain 1.7 liter. its a ca car, so not too bad on the rust, trunks are good floor boards are solid, looks like someone put por 15 on them a while back. theres a lil suface rune near gear shift, there is minimal-moderate hello hole rust, mainly just on engine tray. its actually a solis starter, its straight and primed for paint. i have disasembled the interior a bit has workable seats and dash pads, has a full set of pedrinis , has a clear ca title current. hoping for 1800ishClick to view attachment
adiokyro
I have the full set of pedrinis and caps, even though the pic shows one steely. The motor in the trunk is a 2.0 Im selling on the parts section
KaptKaos
Please include your location in your profile or in the ad.
adiokyro
QUOTE(KaptKaos @ Feb 19 2013, 12:42 PM) *

Please include your location in your profile or in the ad.

oh of course --- oakland, ca 94501
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.