Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hazard light wiring
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Obie
piratenanner.gif Evening all, Im new here. got this 74 914 from my brother trying to get it going..need a little help with wiring diagram for the hazard light..please help...thanx !!!!
914itis
Who's your brother? welcome.png
Obie
QUOTE(914itis @ Feb 21 2013, 02:50 PM) *

Who's your brother? welcome.png

Not You!!!.. Thanx
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE(Obie @ Feb 21 2013, 02:46 PM) *

piratenanner.gif Evening all, Im new here. got this 74 914 from my brother trying to get it going..need a little help with wiring diagram for the hazard light..please help...thanx !!!!

Factory wiring diagrams, in color, are available on the Pelican Parts website. '74 uses current flow diagrams rather than conventional wiring diagrams, but you could probably get away with using the '73 version.

The Cap'n
Obie
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Feb 21 2013, 03:26 PM) *

QUOTE(Obie @ Feb 21 2013, 02:46 PM) *

Factory wiring diagrams, in color, are available on the Pelican Parts website. '74 uses current flow diagrams rather than conventional wiring diagrams, but you could probably get away with using the '73 version.

The Cap'n

I saw one from there, was really comfusing.... hissyfit.gif
Mike Bellis
Here is the complete 74 diagram. Grounds are at the bottom. "E3" is the hazard switch. Just follow the wires to and from the switch. If you see a wire that stops with a # inside a yellow square, go to that number at the bottom of the page to find the other side of the wire (circuit).

Click on the picture to enlarge it.

IPB Image
Spoke
Here's a simplified schematic of just the flasher circuit in 70-73 914. Hope this helps.
Obie
QUOTE(Spoke @ Feb 21 2013, 08:31 PM) *

Here's a simplified schematic of just the flasher circuit in 70-73 914. Hope this helps.

Thnk you guys for yall help..ill try to work with this one.
914itis
Hi Scotti confused24.gif
Obie
QUOTE(Scotti @ Feb 22 2013, 08:01 PM) *

QUOTE(Obie @ Feb 22 2013, 07:41 AM) *

QUOTE(Spoke @ Feb 21 2013, 08:31 PM) *

Thnk you guys for yall help..ill try to work with this one.

Your brother gave you a 914? He must not like you very much lol-2.gif

Hi Paul finger.gif

I'm Begining to feel that way..lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.