Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F.S. Twp pairs of 2.0 914 Non Smog Heads
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
HAM Inc
As many of you know I'm reducing my inventory of accumulated heads in preparation for an upcoming move.

This listing is for two pairs of 2.0 914 heads that have had no weld repairs. They have been flycut enough to raise the compression ratio over stock. I do not know the chamber volumes, but would guess them in the low 50's.

I have held onto these heads because the would be excellent candidates for a high performance or race engine where higher compression ratio would be desired.

They will need to be rebuilt. None of the issues with these heads would kick them out of my stringent reman criteria for a performance engine. All of the repairs required are routine to an experienced cylinder head professional familiar with these heads.

I'm pricing them low to get them out of the shop so I don't have to move them.

These are for sale for 90.00/pair+ shipping
billh1963
I'll take the best pair. Let me know shipping to 29115!

Thanks,
Bill
914werke
I'll take the other set
JamesM
3rd in line in case someone backs out or you find another set smile.gif
Sea Dragon 914
I'll take a set if still available to CA 94523.

QUOTE(JamesM @ Feb 22 2013, 09:39 AM) *

3rd in line in case someone backs out or you find another set smile.gif

Woody
If there are any left I'll take a set.
wingnut86
Damn Len, if yer moving back to The Midlands, just have BillH1963 meet you at the Hwy 6 crossover for his, I hear tell he's a CSOB anyway;-)

Remember to share your new shop pictures when you start turning the lights on...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.