Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 911 rear hubs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
blitZ
Need rear hubs for 5 lug conversion.

Two 911 ('69 - '73?) hubs, must have same bearing surface width as the 914 hubs
gcrotvik
I have a set of early (69-73) hubs with 65 MM studs and a set of early 911, 108 MM stubs. I will throw in a set of 45 MM studs if needed. I do not have the 100 MM stubs. All are in good original condition. Use them like they are or have them plated, your call. PM me with your email for pictures (I will have to get the pictures to you tomorrow morning) if interested.

$175.00 plus actual shipping for hubs & stubs (sorry, I won't break up the set).

Greg
blitZ
icon_bump.gif
B2524
Les,
if you use 912 hubs you can reuse your 914 rotors if you want to save money and or weight. you can get 912 hubs for next to nothing. I used them and BMW calipers with 914 rotors.
or you can get 911 hubs if you are going vented.
just a thought.
KD
Jgilliam914
I have a nice clean pair with 50 mm wheel studs I'd let go for $125 Send me a PM and I will fwd on a photo
ArtechnikA
Need hubs for 5 lug conversion.

Front or back? Both ?
I don't have either but the replies sound as if they're talking about two separate things. So probably be best to make sure you're all talking about the same things...
blitZ
Duh, I guess that would help. I'm looking for rears.

Thanks

QUOTE(ArtechnikA @ Feb 25 2013, 02:53 PM) *

Need hubs for 5 lug conversion.

Front or back? Both ?
I don't have either but the replies sound as if they're talking about two separate things. So probably be best to make sure you're all talking about the same things...

Jgilliam914
Too bad... I have the fronts
gcrotvik
Picture of hubs/108 MM stubs added.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.