Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT At Donut Derrelics this morning
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JoeSharp
A Zagato

Click to view attachment

The nose says AC as in the Bristol (like Cobra) but I have no idea.
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

And I liked this Anglia.
Click to view attachment
Ferg
Nice!
rick 918-S
Oooooo...... drooley.gif
carr914
It's an AC 378GT Zagato built by Hi-Technologies in South Africa - It has a 478HP Chevy LT V-8

Click to view attachment
911 defector
Anyone know what that is? Or even what country it's from? WTF.gif
carr914
QUOTE(carr914 @ Feb 23 2013, 11:05 AM) *

It's an AC 378GT Zagato built by Hi-Technologies in South Africa - It has a 478HP Chevy LT V-8

Click to view attachment

QUOTE(911 defector @ Feb 23 2013, 11:15 AM) *

Anyone know what that is? Or even what country it's from? WTF.gif

^Duh!^
JoeSharp
QUOTE(carr914 @ Feb 23 2013, 08:05 AM) *

Thank you Mr. Davis.
johnpierre
hey where is this exactly ?

here in LA or OC?

is it every SAT. on an episode of Wayne Carini's CCC's he shows up in LA somewhere early on Sat morning for coffee and donuts and tons of cars. is this it?
Marv's3.6six
QUOTE(johnpierre @ Feb 23 2013, 10:21 AM) *

hey where is this exactly ?

here in LA or OC?

is it every SAT. on an episode of Wayne Carini's CCC's he shows up in LA somewhere early on Sat morning for coffee and donuts and tons of cars. is this it?

Its here: Adams Avenue Donuts
JoeSharp
No, this is not the spot that Wayne showed up to. That is in Irvine, this is in Huntington Beach and it is where it all started. This has been going on long before any of the latent Coffee and Cars fad. My first visit to Donut Derrelics was in 1980. It started as mostly Hot Rods. The Exocits gathered in Newport Beach and eventuly out grew thier location and moved to Irvine. And both are every Saturday.
If you show up to Donut Derrelics after 7:30 you will have missed most of the cars. So show up early say 6am and do both.
johnpierre
QUOTE(Joe Sharp @ Feb 23 2013, 03:13 PM) *

No, this is not the spot that Wayne showed up to. That is in Irvine, this is in Huntington Beach and it is where it all started. This has been going on long before any of the latent Coffee and Cars fad. My first visit to Donut Derrelics was in 1980. It started as mostly Hot Rods. The Exocits gathered in Newport Beach and eventuly out grew thier location and moved to Irvine. And both are every Saturday.
If you show up to Donut Derrelics after 7:30 you will have missed most of the cars. So show up early say 6am and do both.

ok thanks for the info. crap that is a little early for me, but at least there will be no traffic. ha ha.
but it is good to know and im sure at some point i will get out there. smile.gif
JoeSharp
QUOTE(johnpierre @ Feb 23 2013, 05:15 PM) *

ok thanks for the info. crap that is a little early for me, but at least there will be no traffic. ha ha.
but it is good to know and im sure at some point i will get out there. smile.gif

Let me know when you are giong and we can do donuts.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.