Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTTF: oil temp/fuel gauge or speedometer
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
shuie
I have a really nice & working early '70s silver button 911 oil temp/pressure gauge that I want to trade for a correct '71 914 oil temp/fuel level gauge. I might also trade it for a silver button speedometer from the same era if I can't find an oil/fuel gauge for my '71.

Your 914 gauge doesn't have to be super nice. I only need a readable working instrument in trade.

I've attached a pic of is my 911 gauge.

Let me know what you have.
Luke M
QUOTE(shuie @ Feb 24 2013, 07:20 AM) *

I have a really nice & working early '70s silver button 911 oil temp/pressure gauge that I want to trade for a correct '71 914 oil temp/fuel level gauge. I might also trade it for a silver button speedometer from the same era if I can't find an oil/fuel gauge for my '71.

Your 914 gauge doesn't have to be super nice. I only need a readable working instrument in trade.

I've attached a pic of is my 911 gauge.

Let me know what you have.

I think I have one to trade with you.
Let me go look for it.

type47
I think technically, a '71 didn't have the oil temp in the gas gauge, not trying to nit-pick as I think I see what you're doing; I put one in a '74 1.8. You might want a silver button gauge to match your other gauges.
Like this: this is actually a -6 gauge but silver button ....
Click to view attachment
shuie
yep, a silver button would be cool. I don't really need anything special or 100% correct for a '71 or a -6. The car is not correct or special smile.gif

I know I need the idiot lights and a fuel gauge. I was going to use the 911 gauge, but I need a fuel indicator. I guess I could send the 911 gauge to No. Hollywood and have them convert it. Anyway, I figured I would try to swap it for something else.
Luke M
I found the gauge that I have here. It's a late style w/o the silver button and no temp gauge. I have another stash of parts but cant get to it for a while to see if I have one there. If you want to sell the 911 gauge outright let me know.
Luke M
I found one. Pm me your email and I'll forward you some pics tomorrow.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.