Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: sighting in NORVA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bembry
Yellow teener in the Springfield VA area (I think it was Springfield--I was near there house hunting) today around lunchtime, headed west. Anyone here????

PS--I got a place in Burke. driving.gif
type47
sounds like flipb. I haven't seen a post by him for awhile; I suppose his young family is taking up alot of time plus it's winter. It would be nice that somebody is getting out in NOVA! Come out to the first PCAPotomac tech session Mar 30 at Porsche of Rockville, 9-2. Tech is for the first track event the next weekend at Summit Point Motorsports Park
JmuRiz
FYI, people up here call it NoVA biggrin.gif
I grew up in Burke, my parents just moved from there after almost 30 years...didn't need a 5br house anymore after all of us have moved into houses in arlington/alexandria
flipb
Yeah, that was me!!

I took my son out for a drive. Rare to get decent weather on weekends and the teener is happiest when it gets exercise at least every few weeks.

I haven't been on the board that much lately but I try to check in once or twice a week. Job and family keep my busy.

Welcome to the 'hood!

PS - if you looked really closely, you might've seen a 914world decal in the back window. smile.gif
last337
QUOTE(flipb @ Feb 25 2013, 08:38 AM) *

Yeah, that was me!!

I took my son out for a drive. Rare to get decent weather on weekends and the teener is happiest when it gets exercise at least every few weeks.

I haven't been on the board that much lately but I try to check in once or twice a week. Job and family keep my busy.

Welcome to the 'hood!

PS - if you looked really closely, you might've seen a 914world decal in the back window. smile.gif

Where are 914world decals? I wouldnt mind one of them biggrin.gif
flipb
QUOTE(last337 @ Feb 25 2013, 01:56 PM) *

QUOTE(flipb @ Feb 25 2013, 08:38 AM) *

Yeah, that was me!!

Welcome to the 'hood!

Where are 914world decals? I wouldnt mind one of them biggrin.gif

Assume they're not available anymore unless McMark wants to print more, but this is where it came from: http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=122819

Edit: And here it is in situ:
Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.