Here's one for our guitar enthusiasts and collectors

Do a little research on these guitars, and you'll see just how unique and special they are.
Click to view attachment

I purchased this guitar from the original owner in '84. This is one of the earlier long scale RD's, Moog circuitry is still intact and fully functional, frets are in great shape, original case (still have the key), and plays great. I have replaced the bridge (original included w/guitar) as the old one was getting kinda corroded. Some plating loss on the pups, some very light worming on the back, but all the finish is intact. No repairs or major dings.

As much as I love this guitar, it's time to pass it on. Price is $2200 plus actual shipping charges. I've got a UPS account and lots of packing material, so you won't be paying inflated pack and ship shop prices either.

Here is a photobucket link with lots of pics. I can take a pic of any other aspect of the guitar for you, if you are interested.

http://s1195.beta.photobucket.com/user/QS9...182339819572847

Send me a PM or an email to: perry@qsnap.com if you are interested. FWIW, I'm selling to fund other gear purchases.