Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: VDO Dual Oil Pressure Sender
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
dfelz
Anyone have one they ended up not using or have good working condition one laying around not in use...? Let me know your price in your reply by either PM or post on thread. Thanks!

IPB Image
euro911
They're pretty cheap at Pelican. They carry two different pressure ratings:

80 psi (VDO-360025) $43.50

150 psi (VDO-360004) $44.95

Click here
dfelz
Thanks mark, I realize they are readily and available and someone cheap, but i figured i would ask on here first to see if i could get it for even less... on a tight budget...
914Sixer
Might be cheaper on E-Gauge.com
jhora
David...I have a good used one...0-80psi $25 shipped

Click to view attachment

jhora
better pics

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

euro911
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Feb 25 2013, 04:57 PM) *

Might be cheaper on E-Gauge.com

http://www.egauges.com/
dfelz
QUOTE(jhora @ Feb 25 2013, 07:13 PM) *

David...I have a good used one...0-80psi $25 shipped

Sweet! Just a question, is there a difference for when the 150 should be used over the 80??? is one for the /6 or something??? i have a /4 - 1911cc

But since at the moment i dont see why the 80psi wouldnt work for me i will take it! ill PM you my mailing address in exchange for your paypal address! beerchug.gif

Thanks
dfelz
jhora, I will no longer be purchasing yours since bruce, who is local has a few at both psi levels and offered them for cheaper. Apparently i also need to pick my gauge first since the sender is dependent on that. But thank you very much for your offer and sending the pics right away. good luck

Best
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.