Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 21mm master cylinder for 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
sixaddict
If you dont have one ...Can you help me find where to get one that will work.

Thanks

Terry
sixaddict
No one out there ???
Chris H.
Not sure I've heard of anyone using a 21mm MC. 17, 19, and 23 are the common ones...
sixaddict
I was told 23 mm is really hard on pedal pressure. I have big Wilwoods and didnt feel 19 was adequate. You may be right. Figured if it would be available someone would know on this forum.

QUOTE(Chris H. @ Feb 25 2013, 07:11 PM) *

Not sure I've heard of anyone using a 21mm MC. 17, 19, and 23 are the common ones...

Chris H.
23mm is definitely industrial strength. Need a heavy foot for that one....in most cases people say it's too much for street applications but yours may be a track car. Contact Eric Shea at PMB Performance.
sixaddict
Will do
Thanks

QUOTE(Chris H. @ Feb 26 2013, 06:04 AM) *

23mm is definitely industrial strength. Need a heavy foot for that one....in most cases people say it's too much for street applications but yours may be a track car. Contact Eric Shea at PMB Performance.

sixaddict
Buying new 23MM ...Chris, Eric gave me a heads up on a kit for a longer rod that is needed ...Now I need to dig that up....Anyone have it I am interested. Smart Racing phone says no longer in service.
Thanks again to World site.
Terry
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.