Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1975 914 Rocket fos sale on SF Craigslist
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Kaduku
Again, no affiliation.

I am not anywhere near an expert on 914s unlike you folks, but I think this 75 914 was done very well, especially if you are into heavy modifications and flying. Exterior looks completely stock and the interior is very, very nice.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/3644087986.html

I also noticed the Euro lens and less side marker, cool.
matthepcat
Seems too cheap. Scam or rust?

QUOTE(Kaduku @ Feb 26 2013, 10:22 AM) *

Again, no affiliation.

I am not anywhere near an expert on 914s unlike you folks, but I think this 75 914 was done very well, especially if you are into heavy modifications and flying. Exterior looks completely stock and the interior is very, very nice.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/3644087986.html

I also noticed the Euro lens and less side marker, cool.

Bobby Smith
The ad does not read like the typical scammer. This is one to check out and ask the obvious questions like rust etc. Personally I like the "sleeper" look with 4 bolt wheel pattern.
MoveQik
Assuming no rust, that is the deal of the year.
Chris H.
agree.gif That engine is worth $5k-$7k+ alone...
moezilla
QUOTE(Chris H. @ Feb 27 2013, 12:41 PM) *

agree.gif That engine is worth $8k-$10k+ alone...

Car has been sold. Perhaps the first person to look was pressured by my backup offer. I was in line along with many others.
not sure about 8-10K for the Steve Wong chip 3.2 .. maybe 5-7K for the engine, $700 for the oil tank, $500 for the mounts and sheet meta, $300 for oil parts, l and lots for labor, so it adds up to a decent deal.

mepstein
QUOTE(Chris H. @ Feb 27 2013, 03:41 PM) *

agree.gif That engine is worth $8k-$10k+ alone...

If you will pay me $10K for my rebuilt euro 3.2 with SW chip and 964 cams, we have a deal. biggrin.gif
Chris H.
OK I fixed my estimate.... biggrin.gif

Cairo94507
Hey..... I have a 3.2 with Steve Wong chip and 964 cams too...... bye1.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.